I used the Stampin’ Up! Epic Celebrations stamp set to create a fun card to share with you today. I know that many of us struggle with cards for the teen/tween boys in our lives and this stamp set has awesome images for those types of cards!
My card design was inspired by As You See It #170.
I started by inking the dot image from the Epic Celebrations stamp set (Sale-a-bration item) in Basic Gray ink, stamping it on scrap paper and then stamping it across the front of a Tutti-Frutti Cards & Envelopes card base (Sale-a-bration item). Then I cut a panel of the Bubbles & Fizz DSP (Sale-a-bration item) with a Layering Squares Framelits die and then adhered it with SNAIL to the card front.
I folded a piece of the Basic Gray ribbon from the Shimmer Ribbon Pack (Sale-a-bration item) in half and adhered it together and then to the card front with SNAIL. I stamped the shoe image from the Epic Celebations stamp set (Sale-a-bration item) in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then colored it with the Light and Dark Bermuda Bay Stampin’ Blends Markers. I used the Color Lifter to remove a little of the color on the shoe tags and inside.
I stamped the sentiment from the Yay You photopolymer stamp set (host exclusive) in Lemon Lime Twist ink under the shoes and then cut around it with on of the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies. I adhered the die cut circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front and then added three of the Glitter & Clear Epoxy Shapes to finish the card front.
I stamped the shoe image from the Epic Celebrations stamp set in Bermuda Bay ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Bermuda Bay card stock and then to the inside of the card with SNAIL to finish it.
You can see a list of supplies used to create the project, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
March 1-15 Host Code: YJJ9HJ3C
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog OR 2018 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Tutti-Frutti Cards & Envelopes – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base
- Bermuda Bay – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Whisper White – Stitched Shapes Framelits die cut, 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel (inside card)
- Bubbles & Fizz Designer Series Paper – Layering Squares Framelits die cut
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: