I used the Stampin’ Up! Beautiful Peacock stamp set to create my card for the Sunday Stamps sketch challenge this week.
Here is the sketch for Sunday Stamps SSC174. Be sure to stop by the Sunday Stamps blog to see what the other design team members created and to play along too!
I started by adhering a panel of Delightful Daisy DSP to a panel of Tranquil Tide card stock with SNAIL. Then I wrapped a strand of Calypso Coral 1/8″ Sheer Ribbon around the panel twice and tied a bow. I adhered the layered panel to the front of a Dapper Denim card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the images from the Beautiful Peacock photopolymer stamp set (Sale-a-bration item) in Tranquil Tide, Dapper Denim and Calypso Coral inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I cut the image out with a Stitched Shapes Framelits Die and then adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I inked the sentiment from the Beautiful Peacock stamp set in Dapper Denim and Calypso Coral inks and stamped it on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I cut the sentiment out with the banner die from the Popcorn Box Thinlits Dies and then adhered it to a strip of Dapper Denim card stock that I’d punched on both ends with the Banner Triple Punch with SNAIL and then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added two Glitter & Clear Epoxy Dots and one of the Glitter Enamel Dots next to the die cut image to finish the card front.
I stamped the flourish image from the Beautiful Peacock stamp set in Dapper Denim and Tranquil Tide inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock inside the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
March 1-15 Host Code: YJJ9HJ3C
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog OR 2018 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Dapper Denim – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, 1/2″ x 3-1/2″ strip
- Tranquil Tide – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel
- Whisper White – Popcorn Box Framelits die cut, Stitched Shapes Thinlits die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: