I used the Stampin’ Up! Hanging Garden stamp set and the Wood Textures DSP Stack to create a quick thank you card to share with you today. This is a modified version of a pretty card that I saw in the Stampin’ Success magazine, a quarterly mailing that Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators get that is loaded with great projects! 🙂
The design for my card is very loosely based on the Fusion Challenge sketch.
I started by adhering panels from the Wood Textures DSP Stack to a Crumb Cake card base with SNAIL. Then I stamped the image from the Hanging Garden stamp set in Basic Black Archival Ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I colored the image with a Blender Pen and So Saffron, Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Soft Suede and Crumb Cake inks and then punched the bottom of the panel with the Banner Triple Punch.
I wrapped a strand of Linen Thread around the banner twice and then adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I folded a piece of the Old Olive 3/8″ Mini Chevon Ribbon in half and adhered it to itself and then to the card front with SNAIL.
I stamped the sentiment from the Hanging Garden stamp set in Soft Suede ink on a panel of So Saffron card stock and then cut it out with a Stitched Shapes Framelits Die. I adhered the die cut oval to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals on the right side and SNAIL on the left and then added a Rhinestone Basic Jewel to finish it.
I stamped the peeks of the basket image from the Hanging Garden stamp set in Old Olive ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock inside the card.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, used to create this project at the very bottom of this blog post.
March 16-31 Host Code: WEXMBP94
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog OR 2018 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Crumb Cake – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- So Saffron – Stitched Shapes Framelits die cut
- Whisper White – 2″ x 4-3/4″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack – three 1-5/8″ x 4-1/4″ panels
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: