I used the Stampin’ Up! Petal Palette stamp set bundle and All Things Thanks stamp set to create my card for the Stamp Ink Paper ombre challenge this week.
Here is the challenge badge for Stamp Ink Paper #145. Hope that you’ll stop by and play along with the challenge too!
I started by using a Sponge Brayer to add a little Powder Pink, Flirty Flamingo and Berry Burst ink to a panel of the Petal Passion Designer Series Paper. I adhered the sponged panel to a panel of Basic Black card stock with SNAIL and then to a Basic Black card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I embossed a panel of Basic Black card stock with one of the Petal Pair Embossing Folders and adhered it to the card front with SNAIL. I cut a panel from Silver Foil Sheets with the border die from the Petals & More Thinlits Dies, snipped it in half and then adhered it with SNAIL (hidden under the sentiment layer) with about a 1″ gap between the two pieces.
I stamped the sentiment from the All Things Thanks stamp set in VersaMark ink, sprinkled it with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with a Layering Ovals Framelits Die and then adhered several loops of Silver Metallic Thread to the back with Glue Dots. I adhered the sentiment oval to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added three Silver Enamel Dots from the Metallic Enamel Shapes pack.
I stamped the flower image from the Petal Palette stamp set in Basic Black Archival Ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then colored it with a Blender Pen and Old Olive Powder Pink and Berry Burst inks. I cut the stamped image out with the Petals & More Thinlits Dies and then adhered it to the card front with Glue Dots and Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the flower image from the Petal Palette stamp set in Basic Black ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of products used to create this card, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
April 1-15 Host Code: UZR7JEVQ
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog OR 2018 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stampin’ Up! Retiring List Has Been Posted!
Select products from the 2018 occasions catalog and 2017-2018 annual catalog are retiring—and this is your last chance to get them!
- Click here to see a printable PDF of the retiring list from the Annual Catalog.
- Click here to se a printable PDF of the retiring list from the Occasions Catalog.
- Click here to go right to my online store to start shopping the retiring list!
Head over to my online store to shop for those retiring items now!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic Black – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 2-1/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, Layering Ovals Framelits die cut
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- True Gentleman Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
- Silver Foil Sheets – Petals & More Thinlits die cut
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: