We are back with another Stamp to Share International Design Team Blog Hop with Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from all over the world! This month we’re all making projects with the Magical Day stamp set bundle. This cute bundle will retire on May 31 (or before if the dies sell out early) so be sure to order yours soon! Here is my project:
I started by adhering a panel of the Myths & Magic Specialty DSP to a panel of Bermuda Bay card stock with SNAIL. Then I trimmed another panel from that DSP pack at an angle and I adhered it with SNAIL over the larger panel. I adhered the panel to the front of a Bermuda Bay card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the mermaid image from the Magical Day stamp set in Basic Black ink three times on a panel of Basic Black card stock and then colored the images with Pool Party, Powder Pink, Crumb Cake, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Tranquil Tide and Sahara Sand Stampin’ Write Markers. I cut the images out with the coordinating Magical Mates Framelits die and then cut a panel of Old Olive card stock with the branch dies from the Magical Mates Framelits dies set.
I adhered two branch die cuts to the back of each mermaid with Glue Dots and then adhered the mermaids die cuts to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Then I stamped the sentiment from the Magical Day stamp set in VersaMark Ink on a panel of Bermuda Bay card stock and heat embossed it with Silver Stampin’ Emboss Powder. I stamped the bubble image from the Magical Day stamp set all over the sentiment in Bermuda Bay ink and then cut it out with a Stitched Shapes Framelits die. I adhered the sentiment oval to the card front with SNAIL to finish it.
I stamped the mermaid, bubble and seahorse images from the Magical Day stamp set in Pool Party, Bermuda Bay and Old Olive inks on a Whisper White card stock panel inside the card.
You can find a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
Okay, on with the hop!! Click the next button to hop forward to Barbara Becker’s blog to check out her amazing projects! If you get lost along the way, there is a complete list of participants right under the next blog button.
My card design was inspired by CAS(E) this Sketch #266.
April 1-15 Host Code: UZR7JEVQ
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog OR 2018 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Bermuda Bay – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, Stitched Shapes Framelits die cut
- Old Olive – six Magical Mates Framelits die cuts
- Whisper White – three Magical Mates Framelits die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Myths & Magic Speciality Designer Series Paper -3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 2-1/4″ x 3-7/8″ panel trimmed at an angle
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: