I used the Stampin’ Up! Rooted in Nature stamp set bundle from the upcoming 2018-19 Annual Catalog to create my card for the Fab Friday sketch challenge this week.
Here is the sketch for Fab Friday 135. Hope that you’ll stop by the Fab Friday Challenge Blog and play along too!
I started by adhering a panel from the Nature’s Poem DSP (available June 1) to the front of a Soft Suede card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I adhered a slightly smaller panel from that same pack of paper over the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I cut a narrow panel from the Nature’s Poem DSP, punched the end with the Banner Triple Punch and then adhered it with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the card front.
I stamped then sentiment from the Rooted in Nature stamp set (available June 1) in Rich Razzleberry ink on a panel of Grapefruit Grove card stock (available June 1) and then embossed the leaves in the panel with the Nature’s Roots Framelits Dies (available June 1). I adhered the embossed panel to a panel of Rich Razzleberry card stock with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I tied a small bow with Blackberry Bliss twine from the Nature’s Twine pack (available June 1) and adhered it with a rolled up Glue Dot to one of the Leaves Trinkets (available June 1). I adhered the trinket to the card front with a rolled up Glue Dot and then added one of the Faceted Dots (available June 1) to finish the card front.
It’s a little hard to see in the photo, but I embossed a panel of Whisper White card stock with one of the Nature’s Roots Framelits Dies and then adhered it inside the card.
This is the full Nature’s Poem product suite from the upcoming 2018-19 Catalog!
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
April 1-15 Host Code: UZR7JEVQ
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog OR 2018 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Soft Suede – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base
- Grapefruit Grove – 2-3/4″ x 4-3/8″ panel
- Soft Suede – 2-7/8″ x 4-1/2″ panel
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Nature’s Poem Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 4-1/4″ x 5″ panel, 1-3/4″ x 4-1/4″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: