I used the Stampin’ Up! Detalied With Love stamp set from the upcoming 2018-19 Annual Catalog to create my card for the Stamp Ink Paper theme challenge this week.
Here is the challenge badge for Stamp Ink Paper #146. Hope that you’ll stop by and play along with the challenge too!
My card design was inspired by My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge 380.
I started by adhering a panel from the Share What You Love Specialty DSP (available May 1) to a panel of Basic Black card stock with SNAIL. Then I cut a panel of Mint Macaron card stock (available May 1) with a Stitched Shapes Framelits die and then adhered it with SNAIL to the center of the DSP panel. I cut one of the Pearlized Doilies (available May 1) in half and adhered it to the die cut circle with SNAIL (hidden under the cup).
I stamped the lid from the Coffee Cafe stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and the heart in Rich Razzleberry ink on a panel of Mossy Meadow card stock (available June 1). I used the dies from the Coffee Cups Framelits Dies to cut the lid and tag as well as a panel of the Share What You Love DSP and Blackberry Bliss card stock (available June 1). I adhered the die cut pieces together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I added a small piece of Linen Thread to the back of the cup and tag die cuts with Glue Dots and then adhered the pieces to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Detailed With Love stamp set in Rich Razzleberry ink on a panel of Petal Pink (available June 1) card stock and then cut it out with a Layering Oval Framelits die. I punched both ends of a small strip from the Share What You Love DSP with the Banner Triple Punch and then adhered it to the back of the sentiment die cut with SNAIL. I adhered the sentiment to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added a Pearl Basic Jewel on the die cut cup. I adhered the layered card front to Blackberry Bliss card base to finish it.
I stamped the image from Detailed With Love stamp set in Rich Razzleberry ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
April 16-30 Host Code: KE4QYSMZ
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog OR 2018 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stampin’ Up! has updated the Clearance Rack with loads of new items! There are many dies, punches and embellishments now available at up to 60% off!! There are also packs of 12×12 card stock and Designer Series Papers too! Go scoop up those deals now before they’re gone! The Clearance Rack deals are only good while supplies last so shop now for the best selection!
Click here to go right to the Clearance Rack in my online store to start shopping those deals!
Share What You Love Suite – Early Release Bundles Available May 1!!
Stampin’ Up! couldn’t let Demonstrators be the only ones to be able to get a few things from the new catalog early! They’ve created some product bundles from the Share What You Love product suite that they’ll be offering a full month early on May 1 for customers to order!
Click the image below to open up a PDF flyer (3 pages!) with the details.
Here are the details about the promotion:
- Bundles may be purchased via customer, workshop, or online order.
- Bundles may be included as part of a new demonstrator’s Starter Kit (free items will be included).
- Bundles are exclusive to the suite early release and will no longer be available after May 31, 2018. Individual items from the Share What You Love suite will be available when the 2018–2019 annual catalog is released on June 1, 2018.
- There is no minimum purchase required to participate in this promotion.
- There are no purchase limits in place during the customer sales period.
- If items in the bundles become unavailable during the sales period, available items will ship, and backordered items will ship separately when available.
- Sales Period: May 1–31, 2018
- Order Deadline: May 31, 2018; 11:59 PM (MT)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Blackberry Bliss – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, Coffee Cups Framelits die cut
- Basic Black – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Mossy Meadow – Coffee Cups Framelits die cut
- Petal Pink – Layering Ovals Framelits die cut
- Mint Macaron – Stitched Shapes Framlits die cut
- Whisper White – Coffee Cups Framelits die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 1/2″ x 3-1/2″ panel, Coffee Cups Framelits die cut
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: