Welcome back to another Inkin’ Krew blog hop! Our very talented team is doing a blog hop featuring Stampin’ Up! products. This month we are all creating projects with a “masculine” theme and I’m featuring the Stylized Birthday stamp set and the awesome True Gentleman DSP for my project. Both of these items will be retiring at the end of May so make sure that you get them soon!
My card design was inspired by Viva La Verve May 2018 Sketch.
I started by inking the Hardwood stamp with Soft Suede ink, stamping it on scrap paper and then stamping it on a panel of Soft Suede card stock. I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Night of Navy card stock with SNAIL. I punched the end of a panel of True Gentleman DSP (retiring May 31) with the Banner Triple Punch and adhered it to the card front with SNAIL, then layered a smaller panel of True Gentleman DSP over it, using SNAIL to adhere it as well.
I adhered a piece of 5/8″ Burlap Ribbon to the panel with SNAIL, then wrapped a strand of Night of Navy Medium Baker’s Twine (available June 1) around the panel twice and tied a knot. I adhered the layered panel to a Night of Navy card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Stylized Birthday stamp set (retiring May 31) in Night of Navy ink on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock and then cut it out with a Stitched Shapes Framelits Die. I adhered the die cut sentiment to a Night of Navy card stock panel with SNAIL and then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Perennial Birthday stamp set in Night of Navy ink on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock inside the card.
If you get lost along the way, here are the participants for the hop:
- Karen Finkle
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Julie Johnston
- Mary Deatherage
- Sue Prather
- Shirley Gentry
- Nanette Tracy
- Amy Koenders <= you are here
May 1-15 Host Code: QGTZC77S
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog OR 2018 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Retiring Item Discounts Announced!
Stampin’ Up! has a selection of retiring products that have been discounted! Check the Last-Chance Products discount list here and order your favorites before they’re gone!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Night of Navy – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 2-3/4″x 2-3/4″ panel
- Soft Suede – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
- Very Vanilla – Stitched Shapes Framelits die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- True Gentleman Designer Series Paper – 2″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 2-3/4″ x 3-3/4″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: