I used the Stampin’ Up! Love What You Do stamp set to create my card for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop today. We’ve got a sketch challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here is the sketch that we’re using this week:
I started by embossing a panel of Soft Sea Foam card stock (available June 1) with the Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder. I adhered the embossed panel to the front of a Night of Navy card base with SNAIL.
I adhered a panel from the Garden Impressions 6″ x 6″ DSP pack (available June 1) to a panel of Night of Navy card stock with SNAIL, then I wrapped a strand of Night of Navy Medium Baker’s Twine (available June 1) around the panel and tied a bow. I adhered the layered panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Love What You Do photopolymer stamp set in Night of Navy ink on a panel of Soft Sea Foam card stock and then stamped the small flower image around it in Soft Sea Foam ink. I adhered the layered panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added three Pearl Basic Jewels to finish it.
I stamped the flower and leaf images from the Love What You Do stamp set in Night of Navy and Soft Sea Foam inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Shelagh Freemantle has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Shelagh Freemantle
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
May 16-31 Host Code: US3XRP6G
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Share What You Love Suite – Early Release Bundles Available Now!!
Stampin’ Up! couldn’t let Demonstrators be the only ones to be able to get a few things from the new catalog early! They’ve created some product bundles from the Share What You Love product suite that they’ll be offering a full month early on May 1 for customers to order!
Click the image below to open up a PDF flyer (3 pages!) with the details.
Here are the details about the promotion:
- Bundles may be purchased via customer, workshop, or online order.
- Bundles may be included as part of a new demonstrator’s Starter Kit (free items will be included).
- Bundles are exclusive to the suite early release and will no longer be available after May 31, 2018. Individual items from the Share What You Love suite will be available when the 2018–2019 annual catalog is released on June 1, 2018.
- There is no minimum purchase required to participate in this promotion.
- There are no purchase limits in place during the customer sales period.
- If items in the bundles become unavailable during the sales period, available items will ship, and backordered items will ship separately when available.
- Sales Period: May 1–31, 2018
- Order Deadline: May 31, 2018; 11:59 PM (MT)
Click here to head over to my online store to start shopping these beautiful bundles now!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Night of Navy – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ panel
- Soft Sea Foam – 2″ x 4-1/4″ panel, 1″ x 2-1/2″ panel
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Garden Impressions 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 3-3/8″ x 4-5/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: