I used the Stampin’ Up! Jar of Love and Celebrate You Thinlits Dies to create my card to share with you today.
The flowers on my card were inspired by The Card Concept #93.
I started by adhering a panel from the Wood Textures DSP Stack to a panel of Copper Foil Sheets with SNAIL. Then I stamped the jar and flower images from the Jar of Love photopolymer stamp set in Balmy Blue (available June 1), Pool Party (stamped off once), Petal Pink (available June 1), Highland Heather (background image stamped off once, available June 1), Pear Pizzazz, Soft Suede (stamped off once) and So Saffron inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock.
I cut the stamped Jar of Love images out with the coordinating Everyday Jars Framelits Dies and adhered them together with Glue Dots. I adhered the jar with Glue Dots to an oval that I’d cut from another panel of the Wood Textures DSP with a Stitched Shapes Framelits Die, then adhered the oval to the card front with SNAIL. I inked just the “you” from the Jar of Love stamp set in Soft Suede ink and then stamped it to the left of the jar on the DSP panel.
I cut the “amazing” sentiment from Copper Foil Sheets with one of the dies from the Celebrate You Thinlits Dies and then adhered it with touches of Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the card front. I added a few Rhinestone Basic Jewels around the flowers and then adhered the layered panel to a Highland Heather card base (card stock available June 1) to finish the card front.
I stamped the images from the Jar of Love stamp set in Balmy Blue, Pool Party, Pear Pizzazz, Highland Heather and Soft Suede inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock inside the card.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, used to create this project at the very bottom of this blog post.
May 16-31 Host Code: US3XRP6G
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stamp With Amy K 2018-19 Annual Catalog DSP Shares!
I am offering Designer Series Paper Shares again for the Stampin’ Up! 2018-19 Annual Catalog!! If you love the DSP as much as I do and want it all but can’t afford to buy full packs of each paper, a share may be a great option for you! You will get a good, working sample from each of the packs for a fraction of the cost of buying full packs of every paper.
I have single and double DSP Shares available! Anyone is welcome to join in my share (please note, I can only ship to addresses within the US). If you’d like to join, either complete the form on my 2018-19 Annual Catalog Shares page or email the following information to stampwithamyk@gmailcom:
- Your first and last name
- The email address that is connected to your Paypal account. I only accept Paypal for payment unless you are a current customer of mine or have participated in a share of mine before.
The deadline to sign up for my share is Wednesday, May 30 at 1:00 PM ET.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Highland Heather – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Whisper White – eleven Everyday Jars Framelits die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, Stitched Shapes Framelits die cut
- Copper Foil Sheets – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, Celebrate You Thinlits die cut
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: