I used the Stampin’ Up! Sweet Storybook stamp set bundle to create my card for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop today. We’ve got a sketch challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here is the sketch that we’re using this week:
I started by adhering a panel from the Tea Room Speciality DSP to the front of an Old Olive card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I adhered two smaller panels from that same DSP pack to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I stamped the mushroom image from the Sweet Storybook photopolymer stamp set in Gray Granite and Calypso Coral inks in on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock and then colored it with Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight and Old Olive Stampin’ Blends Markers. I cut the image out with one of the Layering Circles Framelits Dies and then adhered it to the card front with SNAIL.
I stamped the leaves, flowers and sentiment from the Sweet Storybook stamp set in Old Olive and Calypso Coral inks and the mice in Gray Granite ink (stamped off once for the solid images on their bodies) on Very Vanilla card stock and then cut the stamped images out with the Storybook Scene Thinlits Dies. I colored the area under the mice with a Light Old Olive Stampin’ Blends Marker and then adhered the leaves and mice with Stampin’ Dimensionals, the flowers with Glue Dots and the sentiment with SNAIL to finish the card front.
I stamped the mice from the Sweet Storybook stamp set in Gray Granite ink on a Very Vanilla card stock panel and colored the area under them with my Light Old Olive Stampin’ Blends to finish the inside of the card.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Shelagh Freemantle has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Shelagh Freemantle
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Julie Johnston
June 1-15 Host Code: F3BBV9HB
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Old Olive – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Very Vanilla – five Storybook Scene Thinlits die cuts, Layering Circles Framelits die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Tea Room Speciality Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 3-1/2″ x 4″ panel, 2-3/4″ x 4-3/4″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: