I used the Stampin’ Up! Time of Tea stamp set bundle to create my card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #340.
I started by adhering a panel from the Tea Room Specialty DSP to the front of a Coastal Cabana card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I stamped the sentiment from the Time for Tea photopolymer stamp set in Soft Suede ink on a smaller panel from that DSP pack. I stamped the sentiment with my Stamparatus so that I could stamp it twice to get solid coverage on the DSP. I adhered the stamped panel of DSP to the card front with SNAIL.
I adhered one of the Colored Doilies to the card front with SNAIL, then cut one of the Tea Room Memories & More Card Pack cards with one of the dies from the Spot of Tea Framelits Dies and I adhered it to the card front with SNAIL. I stamped the tea cup in Coastal Cabana ink on a panel of Pool Party card stock, using the Stamparatus, and then I reinked the center decorative image on the cup with Soft Suede ink (covering the rest with Post It Note Tape) and I stamped it over the tea cup. I cut the image out with the coordinating Spot of Tea Framelits Die and then adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front.
I stamped the lined flower and leaves images from the Time for Tea stamp set in Old Olive and Calypso Coral inks on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock twice. I inked the solid leaf and flower images in in Old Olive and Calypso Coral inks, stamped them on scrap paper once and then stamped them over the lined images. I cut the flowers and leaves out with the coordinating Spot of Tea Framelits Dies and adhered them with Glue Dots to the card front. I added a few random Pearl Basic Jewels around the card front to finish it.
I stamped the flourish image from the Time for Tea stamp set in Coastal Cabana ink twice on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock inside the card.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, used to create this card at the very bottom of this blog post.
New Online Host Club – Starting July 1!!
Are you interested in building your Stampin’ Up! supplies a little at a time and still want to be able to also receive host benefits? An Online Host Club might be the perfect solution for you! I filled the opening in my current online host club. Since I’ve had additional interest, I’ve started a second online host club that will be going on July 1! I’ve only got two open spaces left in the club, so let me know soon if you’d like to join!
Here is how it works:
You sign up for a 6 month term and commit to:
- A $25.00 minimum order each month
- Placing your order by the 20th of each month
- Using the Host code for each month provided to you in an email sent out at the beginning of each month
Once 6 members have joined a random draw will determine your host month and you are guaranteed:
- a $150.00 Workshop order during your host month
- $15.00 minimum of Host Dollars to spend on the exclusive Host Stamp Sets, or any other current Stampin’ Up! product during your host month
- You earn one Running Shoe Reward point for every $25 that you order on your Host Club Orders. So your $25.00 order earns one Running Shoe Reward every month, a $50 order earns 2 reward points, a $75 order earns you 3 reward points, etc. You’ll earn at least 6 reward points during your membership, building up your Running Shoes towards FREE Items
- FREE monthly tutorial with 4-5 projects
- FREE catalogs during your membership term
- FREE shipping in your Host Month
- A FREE STAMP SET of your choice valued up to $21 at the end of the 6 months, any current set (excluding host sets)!
- At the end of the 6 months, you will get first right at signing up for the next 6 month term
During your host month you are also welcome to gather extra orders to increase your host rewards (just give your friends the host code for their orders), it’s that easy! And if you already have 5 other friends that want to do this, you can start your own Exclusive Club!
Drop me a note a email@example.com if you are interested in joining my club!
June 1-15 Host Code: F3BBV9HB
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Coastal Cabana – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Pool Party – Spot of Tea Framelits die cut
- Very Vanilla – four Spot of Tea Framelits die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Tea Room Specialty Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 2-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ panel
- Tea Room Memories & More Card Pack – Spot of Tea Framelits die cut
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: