Welcome back to another Inkin’ Krew blog hop! Our very talented team is doing a blog hop featuring Stampin’ Up! products. This month we are all creating projects with a “birthday” theme and I’m featuring the Best Bunny stamp set bundle for my project. The bunny images and punch are just too cute!
My card design was inspired by the Fusion Sketch Challenge this week.
I started by adhering two panels of Pool Party DSP from the Subtles 6″ x 6″ DSP to a panel of Pool Party card stock with SNAIL. I stamped the sentiment from the Best Bunny photopolymer stamp set in Soft Suede ink on a strip of Crumb Cake card stock and then adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Pool Party card stock and then to the card front with SNAIL. I adhered the layered panel to the front of a Crumb Cake card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the bunny images from the Best Bunny stamp set in Crumb Cake ink on Crumb Cake card stock and then colored the ears and tummy with a White Stampin’ Chalk Marker. I stamped the tail and gift images on Whisper White card stock in Crumb Cake ink and then punched the bunny and tail pieces with the Bunny Builder Punch. I colored the gift with the Daffodil Delight and Pool Party Stampin’ Blends and then snipped the gift out.
I adhered bunny with Glue Dots the pieces to a Whisper White card stock oval cut with one of the Layering Ovals Framelits Dies and then adhered the Whisper White oval with SNAIL to an oval cut from Pool Party card stock with another Layering Ovals Framelits Die. I adhered the layered ovals to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added two Basic Adhesive-Back Sequins and a Rhinestone Basic Jewel to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Picture Perfect Party photopolymer stamp set in Pool Party ink and the bunny images from the Best Bunny stamp set in Crumb Cake ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock inside the card.
If you get lost along the way, here are the participants for the hop:
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Shirley Gentry
- Karen Finkle
- Julie Johnston
- Mary Deatherage
- Linda Richenberg
- Nanette Tracy
- Sue Prather
- Amy Koenders <= you are here
June 1-15 Host Code: F3BBV9HB
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Crumb Cake – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, 1-1/8″ x 3-7/8″ panel, two Bunny Builder punches
- Pool Party – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 1-1/4″ x 3-7/8″ panel, Layering Ovals Framelits die cut
- Whisper White – Layering Ovals Framelits die cuts, Bunny Builder punch, hand cut image, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Subtles 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 1-1/4″ x 3-7/8″ panel, 3-7/8″ x 3-7/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: