We are back with another Stamp to Share International Design Team Blog Hop with Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from all over the world! This month we’re all making projects with the Little Elephant stamp set bundle. Here is my project:
I started by adhering a panel from the Broadway Bound Specialty DSP to a panel of Basic Black card stock with SNAIL. Then I adhered a smaller panel from that pack to another panel of Basic Black card stock and then to the card front with SNAIL. I added a strip of Lovely Lipstick DSP from the 2018-2020 In Color 6″ x 6″ DSP pack over the card front with SNAIL and then wrapped Basic Black Solid Baker’s Twine around it and tied a bow. I adhered the layered panel to a Lovely Lipstick card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Little Elephant stamp set in Lovely Lipstick ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. Then I inked the balloon image from the Lovely Elephant stamp set in Lemon Lime Twist and Basic Black ink (from a Stampin’ Write Marker) and I stamped it on the Whisper White panel. I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Basic Black card stock with SNAIL and then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I inked the elephant image from the Little Elephant stamp set in Gray Granite ink and added a little Basic Gray ink around the edges with a Sponge Dauber and then stamped the image on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I stamped the elephant image a second time in Basic Gray ink. I punched the elephant out with the Elephant Builder Punch and then punch the ear from the Basic Gray stamped image. I adhered the ear with a Glue Dot and then adhered the elephant to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I punched the eye with the Elephant Builder Punch from Basic Black card stock and adhered it with a dab of Multipurpose Liquid Glue and then added a Glitter Enamel Dot and two Rhinestone Basic Jewels to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip from the Broadway Bound DSP pack to a Whisper White card stock panel inside the card.
You can find a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
Okay, on with the hop!! We’ve got a pretty small group this month. 🙂 Click the next button to hop forward to Cathy Caines blog to check out her amazing project! If you get lost along the way, there is a complete list of participants right under the next blog button.
My card design was inspired by CAS(E) this Sketch #283.
August 1-15 Host Code: BPCHRWZW
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Lovely Lipstick – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Basic Black – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 3-1/16″ x 4-1/16″ panel, 2-1/2″ x 2-7/8″ panel, Elephant Builder Punch
- Whisper White – 2-3/8″ x 2-3/4″ panel, two Elephant Builder Punches, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Broadway Bound Specialty Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 3″ x 4″ panel
- 2018-2020 In Color 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 1-1/4″ x 3-7/8″ strip
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: