I used the Stampin’ Up! Spooky Sweets stamp set bundle from the upcoming 2018 Holiday Catalog to create my card for the Sunday Stamps color challenge this week.
Here are the colors for Sunday Stamps SSC185. Be sure to stop by the Sunday Stamps blog to see what the other design team members created and to play along too!
I started by stamping the cloud images from the Spooky Sweets stamp set (available Sept 5) in Night of Navy ink on a panel of Blueberry Bushel card stock. Then I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Night of Navy card stock with SNAIL. I adhered a strand of Calypso Coral 1/8″ Sheer Ribbon across the bottom, using tape to secure it on the back.
I stamped the moon image from the Spooky Sweets stamp set in Daffodil Delight ink on a panel of Daffodil Delight card stock and then punched it out with the Twinkle Builder Punch. I stamped the bat images from the Spooky Sweets stamp set in StazOn Jet Black ink on a panel of Smoky Slate card stock and punched them out with the coordinating Spooky Bat Punch (available Sept 5). I adhered the moon and smaller bat with SNAIL and the two larger bats with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I inked the sentiment from the Spooky Sweets stamp set with Calypso Coral and Basic Black Stampin’ Write Markers and then stamped it on a panel of Smoky Slate card stock. I punched the image out with the 1″ Circle Punch and then adhered a circle cut from Calypso Coral card stock with a Layering Circles Framelits with SNAIL to the back. I adhered the sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then adhered the panel to a Smoky Slate card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment and images from the Spooky Sweets stamp set in Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, StazOn Jet Black and Night of Navy (stamped on scrap paper once) inks on a Whisper White card stock panel to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
August 1-15 Host Code: BPCHRWZW
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Smoky Slate – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base
- Night of Navy – two 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel
- Blueberry Bushel – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel
- Daffodil Delight – Twinkle Builder Punch
- Smoky Slate – Spooky Bat Punch, 1″ Circle Punch
- Calypso Coral – Layering Circles Framlits die cut
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: