I used the Stampin’ Up! Cauldron Bubble stamp set bundle from the upcoming 2018 Holiday Catalog to create my card for the Sunday Stamps sketch challenge this week.
Here is sketch for Sunday Stamps SSC186. Be sure to stop by the Sunday Stamps blog to see what the other design team members created and to play along too!
I started by adhering a panel from the Toil & Trouble DSP (available Sept 5) to a panel of Early Espresso card stock with SNAIL. Then I adhered a smaller piece of the Toil & Trouble DSP to a panel of Lemon Lime Twist card stock with SNAIL and then I adhered it over the first DSP panel with SNAIL. I trimmed the overhang so that it was even with the larger DSP panel. I adhered the layered DSP panel to a Highland Heather card base with SNAIL.
I stamped the sentiment from the Cauldron Bubble stamp set (available Sept 5) in VersaMark Ink on a panel of Gorgeous Grape card stock, sprinkled it with the Grapefruit Grove Stampin’ Emboss Powder from the 2018-2020 In Color Stampin’ Emboss Powder pack and then heat embossed it. I punched the end of the banner with the Banner Triple Punch and adhered it to the card front with SNAIL.
I used the Cauldron Framelits Dies (available Sept 5) to cut some of the images from the Toil & Trouble DSP (I LOVE that some of the images on the DSP coordinate with the dies for cutting!!) and I adhered them to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I added one of the Glitter Enamel Dots next to the sentiment to finish the card front.
I inked the broom image from the Cauldron Bubble stamp set in Early Espresso ink, stamped it on scrap paper twice and then stamped it o a Whisper White card stock panel inside the card.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, used to create this project at the very bottom of this blog post.
August 16-31 Host Code: PUAU7CTQ
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Highland Heather – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base
- Early Espresso – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Lemon Lime Twist – 3-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ panel
- Gorgeous Grape – 5/8″ x 4″ strip
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Toil & Trouble Designer Series Paper – 3-15/16″ x 5-1/16″ panel, 3-1/8″ x 4-1/8″ panel, three Cauldron Framelits die cuts
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: