I used the Stampin’ Up! Falling for Leaves stamp set bundle that will be available from the 2018 Holiday Catalog on Wednesday (yay!!!) to create my card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #352.
I started by embossing the front of a Mint Macaron card base with the Tin Tile Embossing Folder (available Sept 5). Then I cut a panel of Blackberry Bliss card stock with the scalloped edge die from the Detailed Leaves Thinlits Dies (available Sept 5) and then adhered a panel of the Country Lane DSP (available Sept 5) over it with SNAIL. I adhered the layered panel across the card front with SNAIL.
I stamped the sentiment from the Falling For Leaves photopolymer stamp set (available Sept 5) in Blackberry Bliss ink and the leaf and flower images in Mint Macaron and Crushed Curry inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I adhered the stamped panel to the card front with SNAIL.
I cut panels of Crushed Curry and Blackberry Bliss card stocks with the leaf dies from the Detailed Leaves Thinlits Dies and then adhered them together with touches of Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I adhered a strand of Copper Metallic Thread to the back of the leaf die cuts with Glue Dots and then adhered the layered leaf to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the leaf and flower images from the Falling For Leaves stamp set in Crushed Curry and Mint Macaron inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock inside the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
September 1-15 Host Code: KHZCQ27U
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog or in the 2018 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Do you want all of the great new designer papers in the 2018 Holiday Catalog but can’t afford everything? Join my share! I’m placing an order early on September 5 and I’m going to use the expedited shipping option so I should be able to have the shares cut, bundled and back out to you during the week of September 10.
Head over to my 2018 Holiday Catalog DSP Share page to see the share details and to find the form to join!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Mint Macaron – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Blackberry Bliss – 2-1/8″ x 4-1/4″ panel, Detailed Leaves Thinlits die cut
- Crushed Curry – Detailed Leaves Thinlits die cut
- Whisper White – 5/8″ x 3″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels inside card)
- Country Lane Designer Series Paper – 1-3/4″ x 4-1/4″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: