I used the Stampin’ Up! Wishing You Well stamp set to create a clean and simple birthday card for the Fab Friday color challenge this week.
Here are the colors for Fab Friday 146. Stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
My card design was inspired by Inspire.Create.Challenge 026.
I started by adhering strips of Highland Heather DSP from the Subtles 6″ x 6″ DSP pack to the edges of a Thick Whisper White card base with SNAIL. Then I embossed a panel of Whisper White card stock with the Subtle Embossing Folder and I adhered it over the center of the card base with SNAIL.
I stamped the flower and bow images from the Wishing You Well stamp set in Tranquil Tide, Balmy Blue, Highland Heather and Powder Pink inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I cut the image out with one of the Layering Ovals Framelits Dies and then adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Botanical Bliss stamp set in Gorgeous Grape ink on a panel of Highland Heather card stock, punched the end with the Banner Triple Punch and then adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I added a Glitter Enamel Dot to the banner to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Special Celebrations stamp set in Gorgeous Grape ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then added the vines and flowers from the Botanical Bliss and Wishing You Well stamp sets in Tranquil Tide and Highland Heather inks across the bottom to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies and card stock cuts used to create this project at the very bottom of this blog post.
September 1-15 Host Code: KHZCQ27U
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog or in the 2018 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Whisper White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Highland Heather – 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ panel
- Powder Pink – 5/8″ x 3-3/4″ panel
- Whisper White – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/2″ panel, Layering Ovals Framelits die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel inside card)
- Subtles 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – two 1/2″ x 5-1/2″ strips
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: