I used the Stampin’ Up! Farmhouse Christmas stamp set bundle and Festive Farmhouse product suite to create two Christmas tags that I’m sharing with you today.
I started by stamping a panel of Old Olive card stock with the Buffalo Check stamp set in Old Olive ink. I cut the panel into 2″ x 4-3/4″ pieces and then punched the top of the tags with the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch and the bottom with the Banner Triple Punch.
For this tag, I cut a circle from Festive Farmhouse DSP with a Stitched Shapes Framelits Die and then adhered it to one of the tags with SNAIL. I cut a strip of Festive Farmhouse DSP and adhered it over the circle with SNAIL and then added one of the Boxwood Wreaths with Glue Dots over the top.
I stamped the sentiment from the Farmhouse Christmas stamp set in Cherry Cobbler ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then cut it out with the coordinating Farmhouse Framelits Dies. I adhered the sentiment with a double layer of Stampin’ Dimensionals to the tag and then adhered one of the Festive Farmhouse Elements with a rolled up Glue Dot. I finished the tag by pulling a strand of Festive Farmhouse Cotton Twine through it.
For this tag, I embossed a panel of Crumb Cake card stock with the Corrugated Embossing Folder and then adhered it with Glue Dots to the tag. I punched both ends of a strip of Festive Farmhouse DSP with the Banner Triple Punch and adhered it to the card front with Glue Dots.
I stamped the sentiment from the Farmhouse Christmas stamp set in Old Olive ink on a panel of Gray Granite ink and punched the round sentiment out with a 2″ Circle Punch. I stamped the sentiment a second time in Cherry Cobbler ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then cut it out with the coordinating Farmhouse Framelits Die. I adhered the die cut and punch together with SNAIL and then to the tag with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I pulled a strand of Festive Farmhouse Cotton Twine through one of the Galvanized Buttons, tied a bow and then adhered it with a Glue Dot. I pulled another strand of Festive Farmhouse Cotton Twine through the tag punch at the top to finish the tag.
October 1-15 Host Code: ZZMCHH73
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog or in the 2018 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Paper Pumpkin Flash Sale For New Subscribers Oct 8-10!!
Paper Pumpkin has a LIMITED NUMBER of October kits to offer at a special introductory rate of $5!!
How it will work:
- The flash promotion price for new subscribers is $5.
- The flash promotion starts October 8, 2018.
- The sale will continue until the supplies run out or the October subscription period ends on October 10, whichever comes first.
- If the supply runs out before October 10, Stampin’ Up! will end the sale and automatically begin accepting new subscribers for November (which features our one-of-a-kind, exclusive holiday kit in a specially-designed box).
- Enter the code FLASH1018 before the sale ends to receive this special introductory price.
A few more details:
- This offer is for new subscribers only.
- Not valid on prepaid subscriptions.
- Discount applied to one kit per month for the first month of a new subscription. After the first month, the price for the subscription will return to $19.95.
- New customers must enter promo code FLASH1018 at paperpumpkin.com before the sale ends to receive the introductory price of $5.
Click here to head over to my Paper Pumpkin store to subscribe to get this great deal!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Old Olive – 4″ x 4-3/4″ panel cut in half
- Gray Granite – 2″ Circle Punch (second tag)
- Crumb Cake – 2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ panel (second tag)
- Whisper White – two Farmhouse Framelits die cuts
- Festive Farmhouse Designer Series Paper – Stitched Shapes Framelits die cut (first tag), 3/4″ x 3″ strip (first tag), 1/2″ x 3-1/2″ strip (second tag)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project:
These are adorable! And so fun. May have to make some of these myself! 🙂
Thanks Mary! 🙂
What cute tags! The gift they bear better be worthy! I think I will make some tags for our Christmas bazaar. Love your Buffalo Check.
Great! Happy stamping Julie! 🙂
Beautiful tags Amy, love your designs! 🙂
Thanks Aurora! 🙂
SU has to carry over this stamp! Love your tags.
I agree, it’s a good one! 😊
Very nice, Amy!
Thank you Kate! 😊
I love them! I’m a big fan of tags but rarely make them. I think I’ll try these though.
Thanks Susan, they were super easy!