I used the Stampin’ Up! Picture Perfect Birthday stamp set to create a fall birthday card to share with you today. I’ve got tons of fall birthdays to celebrate, so I need lots of these on hand!
My card design was inspired by The Paper Players PP416.
I started by adhering a panel of Country Lane DSP to an Early Espresso card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I adhered a panel of Nature’s Poem DSP to a panel of Cajun Craze card stock and then to the card front with SNAIL. I adhered a panel of Toil & Trouble DSP to a panel of Cajun Craze card stock and then to the card front for the final DSP layer.
I adhered a strip of 5/8″ Burlap Ribbon to the card front with Tear & Tape Adhesive and then I wrapped a strand of Linen Thread around the card front twice and tied a bow. I tucked one of the Leaves Trinkets under the bow and adhered it with rolled up Glue Dots to the card front. I stamped the sentiment from the Picture Perfect Birthday photopolymer stamp set in Early Espresso ink on a panel of Cajun Craze card stock.
I cut the sentiment out with one of the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies and adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I colored one of the white Santa’s Workshop Enamel Shapes with my Dark Cajun Craze Stampin’ Blends Marker and then adhered it to the sentiment circle to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Picture Perfect Birthday stamp set in Early Espresso ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I stamped the leaf image from the Rooted in Nature stamp set in Cajun Craze ink next to the sentiment to complete the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, used to create this project at the very bottom of this blog post.
New Snowflake Showcase Products Available Now!!
Stampin’ Up! is offering a beautiful set of products…Check out the new Snowflake Showcase! You can see all of the products available by clicking here or see the individual products by clicking the images below.
Here are the details for the Snowflake Showcase products:
- No limits apply during the customer sales period. So be quick while supplies last!
- Products available while supplies last from November 1, 2018 until November 30, 2018. This means products will only be available until November 30 or while supplies last, whichever comes first. If a product’s supply is depleted before November 30, it will no longer be available for purchase.
- Items may be purchased in any type of order.
- Items may be included as part of a Starter Kit!! Join now!!
- Ordering deadline: November 30, 2018; 11:50 PM (MT)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Early Espresso – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Cajun Craze – 2-5/8″x 4-5/8″ panel, 4″ x 2-1/4″ panel, Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Country Lane Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel
- Nature’s Poem Designer Series Paper – 2-1/8″ x 4-5/8″ panel
- Toil & Trouble Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 2-1/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project:
Such rich looking colors. Beautiful.
Thanks Marlene! 🙂
I haven’t been able to use that pumpkin paper at all but you wrangled it perfectly! Love this!
Thanks Linda! The pumpkin print is by far my favorite one from this pack…I only have a little tiny piece left! 🙂
Great birthday card. Suitable for anyone. Love your colors too.
Thank you Julie! 🙂
Really great card – love the colors and layers! Perfect for the season! 🙂
Thanks so much Mary! 🙂
Thanks Linda! 🙂
how stunning and perfect for fall and thanksgiving, Love the beautiful layers of the Designer paper, really sets off the card
Thanks Sandi! 🙂
Love your card and the design. You are so creative!
You are too sweet! Thanks Karen. 🙂
I love the textures on this Amy
Thanks Jane! 🙂
Amy… fabulous fall birthday card! The sketch worked well for you! Thanks so much for joining us at The Paper Players!
Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment! 🙂