I’m at the Stampin’ Up! OnStage event in Orlando through the weekend. Yay!!! I’ve posted some pictures out on my Facebook page, so go take a peek and you’ll see some awesome new things from the 2019 Occasions and Sale-a-bration catalogs!! And I’ll be posting a bunch of pictures for you tomorrow so keep an eye on my blog and Facebook page for lots more sneak peeks! 🙂
I used the Stampin’ Up! Happiness Surrounds stamp set and Snowfall Thinlits Dies to create a birthday card for the Fab Friday color challenge this week.
Here are the colors for Fab Friday 150. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
I started by cutting an oval from Whisper White card stock with a Layering Ovals Framelits Die. I embossed the oval with the Subtle Embossing Folder and then adhered it with SNAIL to a panel from the Wood Textures DSP Stack. I adhered the DSP to a panel of Tranquil Tide card stock with SNAIL and then to a Tranquil Tide card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I inked the “birthday!” part of the sentiment from the Soft Sayings stamp set (exclusively in the Soft Sayings Card Kit) in Blackberry Bliss ink and stamped it on a strip of Mint Macaron card stock. I adhered the stamped panel to the card front with SNAIL. I cut a panel from the Joyous Noel Glimmer Paper with the Merry Christmas Thinlits die and then adhered the die cut sentiment to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I wrapped a strand of 3/16″ Braided Linen Trim around the panel and tied a bow, then adhered the panel to a Tranquil Tide card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut flowers, leaves and branches from Tranquil Tide, Mint Macaron, Cajun Craze and Blackberry Bliss card stocks with the Snowfall Thinlits Dies. I stamped two flowers in Blackberry Bliss and one flower in Cajun Craze ink from the Happiness Surrounds photopolymer stamp set on Whisper White card stock. I cut them out with the coordinating Snowfall Thinlits Dies and then adhered the pieces to the card front with Glue Dots and Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I added some Faceted Dots and Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the card front to finish it.
I stamped the sentiment and flower images from the Happiness Surrounds stamp set inTranquil Tide, Mint Macaron, Cajun Craze and Blackberry Bliss inks on a Whisper White card stock panel to finish the inside of the card.
The Snowflake Showcase items (including the Happiness Surrounds stamp set!) are only available while supplies last during November, so order soon to make sure that you get yours! You can see the details here.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, used to create this project at the very bottom of this blog post.
November 1-15 Host Code: GQG93MJW
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog or in the 2018 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Tranquil Tide – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, eight Snowfall Thinlits die cuts
- Mint Macaron – 5/8″ x 3-1/2″ strip, two Snowfall Thinlits die cuts
- Cajun Craze – Snowfall Thinlits die cut
- Blackberry Bliss – Snowfall Thinlits die cut
- Whisper White – Layering Ovals Framelits die cut, three Snowfall Thinlits die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Joyous Noel 6″ x 6″ Glimmer Paper – Merry Christmas Thinlits die cut
- Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: