I used the Stampin’ Up! Happy Birthday Thinlits Die and the Perennial Birthday stamp set along with a little of the All My Love DSP from the upcoming 2019 Occasions Catalog to create my card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by the sketch from Sugar Pea Mix It Up #49.
I started by punching two corners on the All My Love DSP (available Jan 3) panel and Lovely Lipstick card stock panel with the Detailed Trio Punch. I adhered the two panels together with SNAIL and then to a Lovely Lipstick card base with Sttampin’ Dimensionals.
I punched strips of All My Love DSP and Silver Foil Sheets with the Banner Triple Punch and then adhered the banners to the card front with SNAIL. I cut panels of Lovely Lipstick and Silver Foil Sheets with the Happy Birthday Thinlits Die and adhered them together and then to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I added three Metallic Pearls over the banners to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Perennial Birthday stamp set in Lovely Lipstick ink and the flourish from the Meant to Be cling stamp set (available Jan 3) in Sahara Sand ink under it on a Whisper White card stock panel inside the card.
November 16-30 Host Code: DB9C2KUK
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog or in the 2018 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stamp With Amy K Ordering Special – Double Reward Points Ending Tonight!
To help you all celebrate Thanksgiving and to give you a little boost on your Online Extravaganza orders, I’m offering a double Running Shoe Reward Point Ordering Special through the end of the day today, Wednesday, November 28!
For every Stampin’ Up! order of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) from now through the end of the day today, you’ll get double the reward points from me!!
Don’t forget to add the Host Code below if your order is under $150 to get your free thank you gift (orders over $150 automatically get the free thank you gift! So please don’t add the host code to those orders as it takes away your Stampin’ Rewards from Stampin’ Up!).
For more information about my Running Shoe Reward points, my buyer reward program, click here. Let me know if you have any questions. Happy Shopping!!
SIX DAYS. THREE SALES. ONE SPECTACULAR PROMOTION!
For savvy shoppers everywhere, this time of year is a dream come true. Some of the biggest sales of the year are happening, which means some of the biggest savings are, too! Hope that you are ready to save big, because Stampin’ Up! is throwing a spectacular six-day promotion with exclusive, limited-time deals. Get ready for Online Extravaganza!
Click here to head over to my blog post for the full details and get your shopping fingers ready for those Black Friday deals!!
An FYI about this sale from Stampin’ Up!:
When products have sold through their pre-determined promotion inventory threshold. The ordering system will indicate these items as discontinued (which is specific to this promotion and does not mean the product is discontinued in the traditional sense). It is also important to note that these products are removed from the online store when they are sold out. If an item is removed, it will be made available again at its regular price within 36-hours of its 48-hour sale ending.
Cling Stamps Coming Soon To Stampin’ Up!
Have you heard??? Stampin’ Up! is introducing Cling stamps beginning with the 2019 Occasions and Sale-a-bration Catalogs!!
Cling stamps were first introduced in Japan beginning with their 2018-2019 annual catalog. The new stamp line has been a smashing success. Stampin’ Up! is excited to offer cling stamps in all other markets beginning with the 2019 Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration Brochure. During the transition, be sure to view product details carefully both in publications (each stamp type is identified with an icon) and when placing orders to note the stamp medium.
- Beginning with the 2019 occasions catalog and Sale-A-Bration brochure, all new stamp sets will be available either in cling (for red rubber stamps) or photopolymer.
- Stamps in the 2018-2019 annual catalog will continue to be available in clear-mount, wood-mount, or photopolymer.
- Red rubber stamp sets (clear-mount or wood-mount) in the annual catalog that will be carrying over will transition to cling with the 2019-2020 annual catalog. Watch for more information about carryover stamp sets in April 2019 with the regularly scheduled communication about catalog transitions, the carryover list, and the retiring products list.
- In 2019-2020 annual catalog, clear-mount and wood-mount stamps will no longer be available. The only exception is background stamps in North America only, which will still be available in wood-mount.
Check out the video from Stampin’ Up! here (if you’re viewing this blog post by email, click here to go over to my post to see the video) to see more information about the new stamps!
We got to play with them and order a few new stamp sets at OnStage and they’re very clingy! Can’t wait for you all to use them!
Stampin’ Up! has also put together a flyer with information about how to use your new Cling Stamps. Click the image below to open up the full-size printable flyer.
Yay for new stamps!! 🙂
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Lovely Lipstick – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, Happy Birthday Thinlits die cut
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Silver Foil Sheets – Happy Birthday Thinlits die cut, 5/8″ x 2″ panel
- All My Love Designer Series Paper – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, 1/2″ x 1-3/4″ panel, Happy Birthday Thinlits die cut
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: