I’ll be sharing a card project a little later this evening when I join Kylie Bertucci’s Crazy Crafters for a blog hop, but I wanted to share a few things in the mean time. 🙂
Stamp With Amy K Online Host Club Openings – Clubs Starting January 1!
Are you interested in building your Stampin’ Up! supplies a little at a time and still want to be able to also receive host benefits? An Online Host Club might be the perfect solution for you! With the new Occasions and Sale-a-bration Catalogs starting on January 3, this is a great time to join! Here is how it works:
You sign up for a 6 month term and commit to:
- A $25.00 minimum order each month
- Placing your order by the 20th of each month
- Using the Host code for each month provided to you in an email sent out at the beginning of each month
Once 6 members have joined a random draw will determine your host month and you are guaranteed:
- a $150.00 Workshop order during your host month
- $15.00 minimum of Host Dollars to spend on the exclusive Host Stamp Sets, or any other current Stampin’ Up! product during your host month
- You earn one Running Shoe Reward point for every $25 that you order on your Host Club Orders. So your $25.00 order earns one Running Shoe Reward every month, a $50 order earns 2 reward points, a $75 order earns you 3 reward points, etc. You’ll earn at least 6 reward points during your membership, building up your Running Shoes towards FREE Items
- FREE monthly tutorial with 4-5 projects
- FREE catalogs during your membership term
- FREE shipping in your Host Month
- A FREE STAMP SET of your choice valued up to $25 at the end of the 6 months, any current set (excluding host sets)!
- At the end of the 6 months, you will get first right at signing up for the next 6 month term
I have a few openings in a new Online Host Club that will be starting on January 1. Drop me a note through my Contact Me page or send me an email at email@example.com if you’re interested in joining or if you have any questions!
Do you want all of the great new designer papers in the 2019 Occasions Catalog but can’t afford everything? Let’s do a share! I’m placing an order early on January 3 and I’m going to use the expedited shipping option so I should be able to have the shares cut, bundled and back out to you during the week of January 7.
I am only offering paper shares from this catalog, however three of my team members are hosting full Occasions Catalog Shares with paper, ribbon and embellishment shares! They’ve got different things that they’re offering in their shares so stop by to see Mary’s shares at stampsnlingers.com, Jaimie’s shares at stampitupwithjaimie.com and Sue’s shares at stampwithsueprather.com!
Stamp With Amy K 2019 Occasions Catalog Designer Series Paper Shares!
New Designer Series Paper Share – $11.00 plus $3.50 for First Class Mail shipping
You will receive one 6×6 sheet of each design from the following DSP packs (the number behind the name indicates how many 6×6 sheets of that paper pack you will receive):
- All My Love – 6
- Floral Romance Specialty – 4
- How Sweet It Is – 6
- Happiness Blooms – 6
- Gingham Gala 6″x 6″ – 5 (one of each color)
- Needlepoint Nook – 6
- Classic Garage 6″ x 6″ – 12
In all, you’ll receive 45 – 6” x 6” sheets of designer or speciality paper!
Double DSP Share – $22.00 + $5 Shipping by First Class Mail – if you’d like double shares of the designer paper, that’s fine too. I’ll cut the designer paper sheets into 6×12 so that you’ll be able to get 3 full A2 size card fronts from each sheet (except for the Gingham Gala 6×6 and Classic Garage, you’ll get double sheets of those since they’re already precut).
Anyone is welcome to join in my share (please note, I can only ship to addresses within the US). If you’d like to join, either complete the form on my 2019 Occasons Catalog DSP Share page or email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your first and last name
- The email address that is connected to your Paypal account. I only accept Paypal for payment unless you are a customer of mine. If you are a customer, I will accept payment by check.
Please be sure to send your emails to email@example.com or fill out the form on my share page. If you reply to this blog post in your email, your messages will go to a “do not reply” email box and never reach me. 🙁 I don’t want that to happen, so be sure to email me directly or fill out the form!
Deadline to sign up for my share is Tuesday, January 1 at 1:00 PM ET.
Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
Occasions and Sale-a-bration Catalogs Are Here!
I mailed out copies of the 2019 Stampin’ Up! Occasions and Sale-a-bration Catalogs to my current customers late last week and it’s looking like they’ve almost all been delivered. Yay!! If you are a customer of mine and have not received your catalogs yet, please let me know and I’ll check the delivery status for you.
If you are not a current customer of mine but would like to be and want a copy of the 2019 Occasions and Sale-a-bration Catalogs, please fill out my Catalog Request Form and I’ll get a copy in the mail to you ASAP!
December 1-15 Host Code: V3VVCJ9X
December 16-31 Host Code: NJAE7AWA
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog or in the 2018 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.