I used the Stampin’ Up! Birthday Cheer stamp set bundle to create my card for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a sketch challenge this week and here is what I created for it.
Here is the sketch that we’re using today:
The party theme for my card was inspired by Inspire.Create.Challenges #033.
I started by adhering a panel from the How Sweet It Is DSP to a panel of Coastal Cabana card stock with SNAIL and then to a Bermuda Bay card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered a strand of Silver 3/8″ Metallic Edge Ribbon to the card front with SNAIL (hidden under the sentiment panel). Then I stamped the sentiment from the Birthday Cheer cling stamp set in Bermuda Bay ink on a panel of Coastal Cabana card stock. I cut the sentiment out with a Stitched Shapes Framelits Die and then adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front.
I stamped the cupcake image from the Birthday Cheer stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then used the Light Bermuda Bay, Dark Pool Party and Light Lovely Lipstick Stampin’ Blends to color the image. I cut it out with the coordinating Detailed Birthday Edgelits Die and then adhered it with SNAIL and Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I added three Glitter Enamel Dots to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment and cupcake from the Birthday Cheer stamp set in Bermuda Bay and Tuxedo Black Memento inks on a Whisper White panel, then colored the cupcake with the same Blends noted above to finish the inside of the card.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Shelagh Freemantle has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Shelagh Freemantle
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Julie Johnston
January 1-15 Host Code: 7J93EFV9
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog or in the 2018 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Bermuda Bay – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base
- Coastal Cabana – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, Stitched Shapes Framelits die cut,
- Whisper White – Detailed Birthday Edgelits die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- How Sweet It Is Designer Series Paper – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: