I used the pretty Stampin’ Up! Life is Grand stamp set and the cute Bitty Blooms Punch Pack to create a birthday card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #370.
I started by trimming down and adhering one of the Happiness Blooms Memories & More Card Pack cards to a panel of Lovely Lipstick Foil Sheets (Sale-a-bration item) with SNAIL. I wrapped a strand of Pineapple Punch 1/8″ Grosgrain Ribbon around the panel and secured it with SNAIL on the back. I adhered the layered panel to a Lovely Lipstick card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Life is Grand stamp set in Lovely Lipstick ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Lovely Lipstick Foil Sheets with SNAIL and to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I punched several flowers, leaves and flower centers from Lovely Lipstick, Pineapple Punch and Call Me Clover card stocks with the Bitty Blooms Punch Pack punches and adhered the pieces together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and to the card front with Glue Dots.
I tied a bow with the Pineapple Punch 1/8″ Grosgrain Ribbon and then adhered it with a rolled up Glue Dot to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Life is Grand stamp set in Lovely Lipstick ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then added more flower punches to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, used to create this project at the very bottom of this blog post.
January 1-15 Host Code: 7J93EFV9
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog or in the 2019 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Lovely Lipstick – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base, fourteen Bitty Blooms Punch Pack Punches
- Pineapple Punch – fourteen Bitty Blooms Punch Pack Punches
- Call Me Clover – fourteen Bitty Blooms Punch Pack Punches
- Whisper White – 3″ x 4-1/4″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Grapefruit Grove & Lovely Lipstick Foil Sheets – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 3-1/8″ x 4-3/8″ panel
- Happiness Blooms Memories & More Card Pack – card trimmed to 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: