I used the Stampin’ Up! All Adorned stamp set and Country Floral Embossing Folder from the Second Release Sale-a-bration items to create my card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by CAS Colors & Sketches Challenge #308.
I started by embossing a panel of Bermuda Bay card stock with the Country Floral Embossing Folder (Sale-a-bration item). I adhered the embossed panel to a slightly larger panel of Bermuda Bay card stock with SNAIL and then to a Bermuda Bay card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered two strands of Poppy Parade 1/4″ Mini Striped Ribbon to the card front with SNAIL. I stamped the sentiment from the All Adorned photopolymer stamp set (Sale-a-bration item) in Bermuda Bay ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then added the small heart image in Poppy Parade ink next to the sentiment. I cut the image out with a Stitched Shapes Framelits Die and then adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front.
I cut two hearts from Painted Seasons DSP (Sale-a-bration item) with dies from the Be Mine Stitched Framelits Dies. I adhered the larger die cut with SNAIL and the smaller die cut with SNAIL and Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front to finish it.
I adhered a strip of Painted Seasons DSP to a panel of Whisper White card stock with SNAIL to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of items used to create this card, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
February 16-28 Host Code: QE7U7FDS
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog or in the 2019 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stuck On You Valentine Ordering Bonus – From Stamp With Amy K!
It’s Back!!! I’m offering a little ordering special for the week of Valentine’s Day! I call it my “Stuck On You Valentine” ordering bonus! 🙂
For all orders of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) that have my current host code applied or for individual orders of $150 or greater placed through me between now and midnight MT on Monday, February 18, you’ll get your choice of a free adhesive!
You can see all of the details about my ordering bonus in my blog post here.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Bermuda Bay – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
- Whisper White – Stitched Shapes Framelits die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Painted Seasons Designer Series Paper – two Be Mine Stitched Framelits die cuts, 1/2″ x 5-1/4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: