I used the Stampin’ Up! Beach Happy stamp set to create my card for the Sunday Stamps Color Challenge this week.
Here are the colors for Sunday Stamps 199. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
I started by adhering a panel from the Gingham Gala DSP to a Grapefruit Grove card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I adhered two strips of Whisper White 5/8″ Flax Ribbon to the card front with Tear & Tape Adhesive.
I stamped the beach images from the Beach Happy photopolymer stamp set in Basic Gray, Grapefruit Grove, Berry Burst and Sahara Sand inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I cut around the image with a Rectangle Stitched Framelits Die. I stamped the wave image from the Beach Happy stamp set in Night of Navy ink on a panel of Bermuda Bay card stock and then cut it out with the same Rectangle Stitched Framelits Die. I tore the edge of the Bermuda Bay card stock panel and adhered it with SNAIL to the stamped panel.
I stamped the beach bag image from the Beach Happy stamp set in Basic Gray and So Saffron inks and snipped it out, then adhered it with SNAIL to the Whisper White panel. I stamped the sentiment from the Beach Happy stamp set in Night of Navy ink on a panel of So Saffron card stock and then cut it out with a Layering Circle Framelits Die. I adhered the die cut circle to a larger circle cut from So Saffron card stock with a Layering Circle Framelits Die and then to the card front with SNAIL.
I added three of the Gingham Gala Adhesive Backed Sequins around the card front and then adhered one of the Frames Elements with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of Gingham Gala DSP to a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
February 16-28 Host Code: QE7U7FDS
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog or in the 2019 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Grapefruit Grove – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Bermuda Bay – Rectangle Stitched Framelits die cut
- So Saffron – two Layering Circles Framelits die cuts
- Whisper White – Rectangle Stitched Framelits die cut, hand cut image, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Gingham Gala 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: