I used the Stampin’ Up! Wonderful Romance stamp set bundle and the To Have & To Hold stamp set to create my card for the Fab Friday color challenge this week.
Here are the colors for Fab Friday 158. Stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
My card design was inspired by The Paper Players PP430.
I started by embossing a panel of Whisper White card stock with the Subtle Embossing Folder. I adhered the embossed panel to a slightly larger panel of Whisper White card stock with SNAIL and then to a Thick Whisper White card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered a panel of Floral Romance Specialty DSP to a panel of Whisper White card stock and then to the card front with SNAIL. I added a panel of Petal Pink DSP from the Subtles 6″ x 6″ DSP to a panel of Petal Pink card stock and then to the card front with SNAIL. I stamped the sentiment from the To Have & To Hold stamp set in Mossy Meadow ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then adhered it to a slightly larger panel of Whisper White card stock and then to the card front with SNAIL.
I stamped the flower image from the Wonderful Romance stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink and then colored it with Light and Dark Mossy Meadow, Petal Pink and Calypso Coral Stampin’ Blends Markers. I cut it out with the coordinating Wonderful Floral Framelits Dies and adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I added three Calypso Coral enamel dots from the Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots pack to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Wonderful Romance stamp set in Mossy Meadow ink and then added a strip of the Floral Romance DSP to a Whisper White card stock panel inside the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
March 1-15 Host Code: HQMTHHNJ
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog or in the 2019 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Whisper White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Petal Pink – 1-3/4″ x 4-3/8″ panel
- Whisper White – Wonderful Floral Framelits die cut, 1-3/4″ x 4-3/4″ panel, 1-3/8″ x 3-7/8″ panel, 1-1/4″ x 3-7/8″ panel, 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, two 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels (one inside card)
- Floral Romance Specialty Designer Series Paper – 1-5/8″ x 4-1/4″ panel, 5/8″ x 4″ panel (inside card)
- Subtles 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 1-5/8″ x 4-1/4″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: