I used the Stampin’ Up! Just Because host exclusive stamp set to create a clean and simple card to share with you today.
My card design was loosely inspired by Global Design Project #GDP178.
The colors for my card were inspired by Hand Stamped Sentiments #309.
I started by adhering a panel from the Painted Seasons DSP (Sale-a-bration item) to a panel of Pool Party card stock with SNAIL and then to a Highland Heather card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered a Post It Note over the sentiment on the image from the Just Because stamp set (host exclusive stamp set) and then inked it in Tuxedo Black Memento ink. I removed the Post It Note and stamped it on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I colored the image with Light and Dark Pool Party, Soft Sea Foam and Highland Heather Stampin’ Blends Markers and then cut it out with one of the Stitched Rectangles Framelits Dies. I adhered the die cut panel with Stampin’ Dimesionals to the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Just Because stamp set in Highland Heather ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then cut it out with a Rectangle Stitched Framelits Die. I adhered the sentiment with SNAIL to the card front and then added Gingham Gala Adhesive Backed Sequins and Pearl Basic Jewels around the card front to finish it.
I inked the flower image from the Just Because stamp set in Highland Heather ink, stamped it on scrap paper and then stamped it on a Whisper White card stock panel. I used Light Pool Party, Soft Sea Foam and Highland Heather Stampin’ Blends Markers and the Color Lifter to color the image to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
March 1-15 Host Code: HQMTHHNJ
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog or in the 2019 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Highland Heather – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Pool Party – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel
- Whisper White – two Rectangle Stitched Framelits die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Painted Seasons Designer Series Paper – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: