I used the Stampin’ Up! All Adorned stamp set and some of the pretty Painted Seasons DSP to create my card for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a sketch challenge this week and here is what I created for it.
Here is the sketch that we’re using today:
I started by adhering a panel from the Painted Seasons DSP (Sale-a-bration Item) to a panel of Poppy Parade card stock with SNAIL and then to a Poppy Parade card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Then I adhered a small strip of the Painted Seasons DSP to the card front with SNAIL.
I stamped the sentiment from the All Adorned photopolymer stamp set (Sale-a-bration item) in VersaMark ink on a panel of Poppy Parade card stock, sprinkled it with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with a Stitched Shapes Framelits Die and then adhered loops of Linen Thread to the back with Glue Dots.
I adhered the sentiment die cut to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added three Rhinestone Basic Jewels around the sentiment to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of the Painted Seasons DSP to a Whisper White card stock panel to finish the inside of the card.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Shelagh Freemantle has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Shelagh Freemantle
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Julie Johnston
- Eva Dobilas
March 1-15 Host Code: HQMTHHNJ
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog or in the 2019 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Poppy Parade – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, Stitched Shapes Framelits die cut
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Painted Seasons Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 3/4″ x 3-1/4″ strip
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: