I used the Stampin’ Up! Best Catch stamp set bundle and the Itty Bitty Birthdays stamp set to create my card for the Fab Friday sketch challenge this week.
Here is the sketch for Fab Friday 159. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
I started by adhering a panel from the Wood Textures DSP Stack to a panel of Early Espresso card stock with SNAIL and then to an Early Espresso card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I stamped the fisherman image from the Best Catch stamp set in Early Espresso ink on a panel of Balmy Blue card stock and then adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Early Espresso card stock and then to the card front with SNAIL.
I cut the grass images with the Catch of the Day Thinlits Dies from Mossy Meadow card stock and used a Sponge Dauber to add Early Espresso ink to the ends. I adhered the die cuts with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the card front. I stamped the sentiment from the Itty Bitty Birthdays stamp set in Early Espresso ink on a panel of Crumb Cake card stock and cut it out with a Rectangle Stitched Framelits Die. I adhered a length of 3/16″ Braided Linen Trim to the back of the sentiment with SNAIL and then adhered the sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front.
I cut three fish from Crumb Cake card stock with the Catch of the Day Thinlits Dies and then sponged them with Mossy Meadow, Merry Merlot and Early Espresso inks. I tied the fish together with Linen Thread and then adhered them to the card front with Glue Dots to finish it.
I stamped the sentiment from the Itty Bitty Birthdays stamp set in Early Espresso ink and the fish from the Best Catch stamp set in Crumb Cake ink (stamped off once) on a panel of Crumb Cake card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
March 1-15 Host Code: HQMTHHNJ
March 16-31 Host Code: ZDGH2ZU2
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog or in the 2019 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
LILY FRAMELITS DIES LOW INVENTORY
Stampin’ Up! posted this update late yesterday:
Sales for the Lily Framelits Dies (item 150071) are rapidly approaching our forecast and our inventory will soon be depleted. Once the item runs out, it will no longer be available. We expect the remaining inventory to go quickly.
If you are wanting those dies, click the image below to head over to my online store now to get them!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Early Espresso – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″, 3-3/8″ x 3-3/8″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Balmy Blue – 3-1/4″ x 3-1/4″ panel
- Mossy Meadow – two Catch of the Day Thinlits die cuts
- Crumb Cake – Rectangle Stitched Framelits die cut, three Catch of the Day Thinlits die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack – 3-5/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: