Welcome to the Ink it! Stamp it! Blog Hop! This is a group of amazing stampers so be sure to hop through the full line up below so that you can see all of the projects! This month we are showcasing Stampin’ Up! projects made with our favorite color combinations. I’ve used the Bike Ride stamp set and Build a Bike Framelits Dies to create a card with my favorite colors!
My favorite colors also work with Hand Stamped Sentiments Inspiration Challenge 310.
I started by adhering a panel from the Gingham Gala 6″ x 6″ DSP pack to a Balmy Blue card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I stamped the sentiment from the Beautiful Bouquet photopolymer stamp set in Flirty Flamingo ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I cut around the sentiment with a Rectangle Stitched Framelits Die and then adhered the panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the bike images from the Bike Ride photopolymer stamp set in Balmy Blue, So Saffron, Basic Gray, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Flirty Flamingo and Mint Macaron inks and then cut the pieces out with the coordinating Build A Bike Framelits Dies. I cut the streamers for the bike handles from Flirty Flamingo card stock with dies from the Build a Bike Framelits Dies and then adhered all of the pieces together and to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I stamped the sentiment from the Beautiful Bouquet stamp set in Flirty Flamingo ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and cut it out with one of the Coffee Cups Framelits Dies. I tied a strand of Linen Thread through the top of the tag and then adhered it with a Glue Dot to the basket to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of the Gingham Gala DSP to a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
Thank you so much for joining us today. We hope you’ll join us again next month to check out our projects! I’m Amy Koenders and to keep hopping around see the list below (if you are viewing this post via email, you will need to click over to my blog post here to see the list) to see who is up next.
March 16-31 Host Code: ZDGH2ZU2
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog or in the 2019 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Balmy Blue – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″
- Flirty Flamingo – two Bike Builder Framelits die cuts
- Whisper White – Rectangle Stitched Framelits die cut, six Bike Builder Framelits die cuts, Coffee Cups Framelits die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Gingham Gala 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 5/8′ x 5-1/4″ strip
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: