Before I get started with my card project for today, I wanted to let you know that Stampin’ Up! has created a new Storage by Stampin’ Up! line!! The new storage products will be available to order starting April 1 and they’ll all be in the new Annual Catalog too! Yippee! You can see more details below.
Okay, on with my card… I used the Stampin’ Up! Swirly Frames and Daisy Delight stamp sets to create a clean and simple card to share with you today. My card is an almost exact CASE of a card that Jaimie Babarczy made a few weeks ago, you can see it here. I loved it so much that I really didn’t change anything other than the colors!
My card design was inspired by My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge #429.
I started by stamping the circle images from the Swirly Frames photopolymer stamp set in VersaMark Ink across the front of a Gorgeous Grape card base. I sprinkled the images with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed them.
I stamped the daisy image from the Daisy Delight photopolymer stamp set in Highland Heather ink twice on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I punched the images out with the Daisy Punch and adhered them together in the center with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I inked the solid flower center image from the Daisy Delight stamp set in Pineapple Punch ink, stamped it on scrap paper than then stamped it on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I stamped the detailed flower center image over it in Pineapple Punch ink, punched it out with the 1/2″ Circle Punch and adhered it with a Stampin’ Dimensional to the flower center.
I stamped the sentiment from the Butterfly Gala photopolymer stamp set in Highland Heather ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock, cut it out with a Rectangle Stitched Framelits Die and adhered it with SNAIL to a rectangle cut from Highland Heather card stock. I adhered the sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added three Frosted & Clear Epoxy Droplets around the images to finish the card front.
I stamped the images from the Swirly Frames stamp set in Gorgeous Grape ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, used to create this project at the very bottom of this blog post.
March 16-31 Host Code: ZDGH2ZU2
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog or in the 2019 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stamp With Amy K Double Reward Point Ordering Bonus!!
It’s my my birthday week and I’m celebrating with you by offering a double Running Shoe Reward point ordering special all week to close out Sale-a-bration!!
You’ll get DOUBLE Running Shoe Reward points for every order of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed through my online store between now and 11:50 PM MT on Sunday, March 31!!
Have fun shopping!! Thank you for helping me to celebrate another year of gray hair and wrinkles! 😉
Facebook Live – Lunchtime Live at 12:00 Noon ET Today!
I’m doing a “Lunchtime Live” series on Facebook and I’ll be going live with a card project every Tuesday at 12:00 noon ET! Stop by my Facebook page today at noon ET to see my Lemon Zest card project!
Storage by Stampin’ Up! – Available April 1!!
YOUR SPACE. YOUR WAY.
Whether you have an entire room or a small corner in your home for stamping, your creative space should be tailored to you. Stampin’ Up!’s new product line, Storage by Stampin’ Up!, provides you with modular storage solutions that let you organize—and customize—your space your way!
Product Launch: April 1, 2019
- Can be added to any type of order beginning April 1, 2019.
- No order limits apply.
- Storage by Stampin’ Up! will be featured in the 2019–2020 annual catalog.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Storage by Stampin’ Up! is designed to store and showcase your Stampin’ Pads, Stampin’ Ink Refills, Stampin’ Blends, Stampin’ Write Markers, Watercolor Pencils, and other accessories. Here are some other features and benefits of Storage by Stampin’ Up!:
- Keeps products organized, tidy, visible, and trackable at all times.
- Ensures that your Stampin’ Pads, Stampin’ Write Markers, and Stampin’ Blends are all stored horizontally, as recommended.
- Designed to be stylish, durable, compact, stackable, and modular.
- Blends in naturally with most home decor with its white neutral color.
- Stacks vertically and can be arranged to fit practically any flat workspace.
- Easily assembled and disassembled for rearrangement and/or cleaning.
Click the image below to open the flyer with full details:
You can get all of these amazing new products beginning April 1!! Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Gorgeous Grape – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Highland Heather – 5/8″ x 2-5/8″ panel
- Whisper White – two Daisy Punches, Rectangle Stitched Framelits die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: