I used the Stampin’ Up! Accented Blooms stamp set and the Tailored Tag Punch to create my card for the Sunday Stamps Sketch Challenge this week.
Here is the sketch for Sunday Stamps SSC202. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
I started by cutting a panel from the Gingham Gala 6″ x 6″ DSP with one of the Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies three times. I adhered the three die cut panels to the Highland Heather card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I stamped the sentiment from the Accented Blooms stamp set in Highland Heather ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then punched it out with the Tailored Tag Punch.
I adhered the sentiment punch with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front and then cut a panel of Granny Apple Green card stock with the small branch dies from the Foliage Frame Framelits Dies. I adhered the die cut branches with Glue Dots to the card front. I punched flower pieces from Flirty Flamingo and Pineapple Punch card stocks with the punches from the Bitty Blooms Punch Pack.
I adhered the punched flowers together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and to the card front with Glue Dots and a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional. I added three of the Gingham Gala Adhesive-Backed Sequins around the sentiment to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of the Gingham Gala DSP to a Whisper White card stock panel to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
April 1-15 Host Code: NCTB9WJN
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog or in the 2019 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Highland Heather – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Flirty Flamingo – four Bitty Blooms Punch Pack punches
- Pineapple Punch – three Bitty Blooms Punch Pack punches
- Granny Apple Green – four Foliage Frame Framelits die cuts
- Whisper White – Tailored Tag Punch, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Gingham Gala 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – three Rectangle Stitched Shapes Framelits die cuts, 5/8″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project:
how pretty, I love how you divided the background and those pretty orange flowers really pop off that gingham background, lovely card.
Thanks Sandi! 🙂
This is so pretty and spring-like! You should enter this in my plaid/check challenge this week at the Paper Players!
Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment! I’ll go check out the challenge. 🙂
Amy, this is beautiful in the Heather gingham! Great idea for the sketch! 🙂
Thanks Melissa! 🙂
Perfect interprettation of the sketch. Love that Highland Heather.
Thanks Julie! 🙂
Such a fresh spring color choice!
Thanks Heidi! 🙂