I used the Stampin’ Up! Forever Lovely stamp set and Butterfly Gala stamp set bundle to create a quick card to share with you today. I did a video tutorial for making this card on my Facebook page yesterday. I’ve also uploaded it to my YouTube Channel so you can view it there too!
My card design was inspired by the Fusion Challenge sketch this week:
I started by stamping the flower images from the Forever Lovely photopolymer stamp set in Lemon Lime Twist and Powder Pink inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I embossed the panel with the Subtle Embossing Folder and then adhered it with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to a Thick Whisper White card base.
I stamped the sentiment from the Forever Lovely stamp set in Flirty Flamingo ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then cut it out with a Stitched Shapes Framelits die. I adhered the die cut sentiment to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the butterfly image from the Butterfly Gala photopolymer stamp set in Flirty Flamingo and Powder Pink inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then punched them out with the Butterfly Duet Punch. I adhered the butterflies with Glue Dots to finish the card front.
I stamped the flower images from the Forever Lovely stamp set in Lemon Lime Twist and Powder Pink inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
If you’re interested in seeing my video tutorial for this card, you can watch it on YouTube here (if you’re viewing this blog post by email, click here to go over to my blog post to see the video link):
If you’d prefer to view the video on my Facebook Page, click here.
April 1-15 Host Code: NCTB9WJN
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog or in the 2019 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stampin’ Trimmer Discontinuation
Stampin’ Up! will be retiring the Stampin’ Trimmer as of June 3, 2019, including all accessories—replacement cutting blades, scoring blades, and cutting mats.
While the replacement cutting blades will also retire with the trimmer and will not be featured in the annual catalog, Stampin’ Up! has ordered what would normally be six months of inventory based on recent historical patterns to help customers during this transition away from their current trimmer. But please know that this news could cause faster inventory depletion.
- When the retiring list goes live on April 15, the order limit for the blades will increase from three to six (and the limit will remain at six until they’re no longer available).
- From now until September, intermittent shipments of blades will be received from the supplier. Throughout these months, Stampin’ Up! anticipates times when the blades will not be orderable (and not offered as a backorder). During those downtimes, you will have the option to enter an email address to receive notification when the blades are available again.
Click the images below to head right over to my online store to start shopping for the Stampin’ Trimmer and the Stampin’ Trimmer Cutting Blades:
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Whisper White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Whisper White – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, Stitched Shapes Framelits die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: