I used the Stampin’ Up! Lemon Zest stamp set, Lemon Builder Punch and four of the retiring 2017-19 Stampin’ Up! In Colors to create my card to share today.
I started by adhering panels of DSP from the Gingham Gala and 2017-2019 In Color 6″ x 6″ DSP packs to a panel of Whisper White card stock with SNAIL. I stamped the sentiment from the Darling Label Punch Box stamp set in Berry Burst ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock, adhered it to a slightly larger panel of Whisper White card stock and then to the card front with SNAIL. I adhered the layered panel to a Powder Pink card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the images from the Lemon Zest stamp set in Lemon Lime Twist, Powder Pink and Tranquil Tide inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock. To get the two-colored slice, I inked the image in Petal Pink and then used the corner of my shammy to wipe the ink off the edge. I used a Lemon Lime Twist Stampin’ Write Marker to color the edge image before stamping.
I punched the lemon pieces out with the Lemon Builder Punch and the 1-3/4″ Circle Punch and adhered them to the card front with Glue Dots and Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added a Glitter Enamel Dot next to the sentiment to finish the card front.
I stamped the lemon slice image from the Lemon Zest stamp set in Lemon Lime Twist and Powder Pink inks in the same manner described above on the edges of a Whisper White card stock panel on the inside of the card. I punched a lemon slice from another panel of Whisper White card stock with the 1-3/4″ Circle Punch, snipped it in half and adhered it to the inside of the card to finish it.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Facebook Live – Lunchtime Live at 12:00 Noon ET Today!
I’m doing a “Lunchtime Live” series on Facebook and I’ll be going live with a card project every Tuesday at lunchtime! Stop by my Facebook page today at 12:00 noon ET to see my Daisy Lane card project!
April 16-30 Host Code: ERJWZFDD
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog or in the 2019 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stampin’ Up! has posted their retiring lists for the 2018-19 Annual Catalog and 2019 Occasions Catalog. Head over to my online store to pick up those retiring items now! They’re only available while supplies last from now through June 3!
A few notes about the lists:
- Due to high demand for retiring stamp sets, these items will have guaranteed availability until May 24; all other products are not guaranteed and are available while supplies last only.
- Order deadline to get the retiring products: June 3, 2019; 11:50 PM (MT)
Click the images below to head over to shop the specific retiring items:
Please note, some of the bundle items may be carrying over into the new 2019-2020 Annual Catalog. However, the bundle pricing will go away, so get them while you can at the discounted price!!
Or click here to go to my online store to start shopping the entire list of retiring products!
Let me know if you have any questions about the retiring lists! You can also download copies of the full retiring lists in PDF Form here:
- Click here to get a copy of the full retiring list from the Occasions Catalog.
- Click here to get a copy of the full retiring list from the 2018-19 Annual Catalog.
Have fun shopping! Don’t forget, everything except for the stamp sets are only available while supplies last!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Powder Pink – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Whisper White – three Lemon Builder Punches, two 1-3/4″ Circle Punches (one inside card), 1-5/8″ x 3-7/8″ panel, 1-3/4″ x 3-7/8″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Gingham Gala 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 3-1/8″ x 3-7/8″ panel
- 2017-2019 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 2″ x 3-7/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: