I used the awesome new Stampin’ Up! stamp set bundle called Sailing Home to create two cards to share with you today. The note card was a make & take from the OnStage event, but I turned it into a “take & make” instead. 🙂 These fantastic products will be available in 2019-20 Annual Catalog!
The note card has two panels of Come Sail Away DSP (available June 4) adhered over the top of a Whisper White note card. I did a little watercoloring with Balmy Blue ink and an Aqua Painter on a panel of watercolor paper. I let the panel dry completely, then inked the compass image from the Sailing Home stamp set (available June 4) in Soft Suede ink, stamped it on scrap paper and then stamped it on the water color paper. I used Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere the watercolor panel to the card front.
The lighthouse is stamped in Night of Navy ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then cut out with the Smooth Sailing Dies (available June 4). The ship’s wheel and rope were also cut with the Smooth Sailing Dies from Crumb Cake and Soft Suede card stocks. I adhered the wheel and rope with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and the lighthouse with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Sailing Home stamp set in Night of Navy ink on a panel of Balmy Blue card stock and cut it out with one of the Smooth Sailing Dies. I adhered the sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then pulled a strand of Night of Navy/Sahara Sand Baker’s Twine (available June 4) through one of the Sail Away Trinkets (available June 4) and tied a knot, then adhered it with a rolled up Glue Dot to finish the card front.
For the second card, I kept it super simple! I started with one of the Magnolia Lane Large Specialty Memories & More Cards & Envelopes (available June 4) as the card base. I adhered one of the Come Sail Away Memories & More Card Pack (available June 4) cards to a panel of Night of Navy card stock and then to the card front with SNAIL.
I stamped the sentiment from the Sailing Home stamp set in Night of Navy ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then cut it out with one if the Smooth Sailing Dies. I adhered a length of the Night of Navy/Sahara Sand Baker’s Twine to the back of the sentiment with Glue Dots and then adhered the sentiment to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered one of the larger Come Sail Away Memories & More Card Pack cards to the inside of the card base with SNAIL to finish it.
I didn’t include the product list for these projects since only a few of the items are available right now.
2019-2020 Catalog Mailing – Stamp With Amy K Customers!
I know that you’re all excited to get the new Stampin’ Up! 2019-20 Annual Catalog in your hands, so I thought that I’d share a few details:
- If you are a current customer of mine (have ordered from me within the last 12 months), I will be ordering you a copy of the catalog and mailing them out just as quickly as I can once they arrive. Your catalog should be arriving in mid-May in a Priority Mailer Envelope.
- Ordering opens for the Annual Catalog at 12:00 noon MT on Tuesday, June 4.
- If you are not a current customer of mine but would like a copy of the Annual Catalog, simply place an order through my online store before June 4 and you’ll automatically be added to my mailing list.
- Demonstrators can preorder from the Annual Catalog beginning on May 2! So join my team now, get the your hands on those new catalog items a month early!
If you are not a current customer of mine but would like to be and want a copy of the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog, please fill out my Catalog Request Form and I’ll get a copy in the mail to you as soon as my catalogs arrive!
April 16-30 Host Code: ERJWZFDD
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog or in the 2019 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.