I used the Stampin’ Up! Forever Lovely stamp set to create my card for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a sketch challenge this week and here is what I created for it.
Here is the sketch that we’re using this week:
I started by adhering a panel of Bird Ballad DSP (available June 4) to a panel of Whisper White card stock with SNAIL. I punched the ends of panels of Bird Ballad DSP and Brights 6″ x 6″ DSP with the Banner Triple Punch (I had to trim the larger banner with my scissors on the edges since it is wider than 2″) and then adhered them with SNAIL the the larger panel. I adhered the layered panel to a Pool Party card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Forever Lovely photopolymer stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Pool Party card stock, sprinkled it with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies and then adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front.
I pulled a strand of Silver & Pool Party Baker’s Twine through one of the Tropical Elements and tied a bow. I adhered the button to the card front with a Glue Dot to finish it.
I stamped the bird and leaf images from the Free As A Bird stamp set (available June 4) in Crumb Cake and Old Olive inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Shelagh Freemantle has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Shelagh Freemantle
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Eva Dobilas
April 16-30 Host Code: ERJWZFDD
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog or in the 2019 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Pool Party – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″, Stitched Shapes Framelits die cut
- Whisper White – two 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels (one inside card)
- Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 2″ x 4-1/4″ panel
- Brights 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 2-7/8″ x 4-1/4″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: