I used the Stampin’ Up! Sailing Home stamp set bundle from the upcoming 2019-2020 Annual Catalog to create a quick card to share with you today. This product suite is amazing! I can’t wait for you all to see it!
My card design was inspired by Inspire.Create.Challenge #041.
I started by adhering panels from the Come Sail Away DSP (available June 4) to a panel of Night of Navy card stock with SNAIL. I wrapped a strand of Night of Navy/Sahara Sand Baker’s Twine (available June 4) around the center of the panel and tied a knot. I adhered the layered panel to a Night of Navy card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the lighthouse image from the Sailing Home stamp set (available June 4) in Night of Navy ink on a panel of Sahara Sand card stock and then cut it out with one of the Smooth Sailing Dies (available June 4). I adhered the die cut lighthouse to a panel of Balmy Blue card stock with SNAIL. I adhered the layered panel to a panel of Night of Navy card stock with SNAIL and then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut a ship’s wheel from Soft Suede card stock with one of the Smooth Sailing Dies and adhered it with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the card front. I stamped the sentiment from the Sailing Home stamp set in Night of Navy ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock, cut it out with the coordinating Smooth Sailing Die and adhered it with Glue Dots to the card front to finish it.
I stamped the lighthouse image from the Sailing Home stamp set in Night of Navy ink on a Whisper White card stock panel to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
April 16-30 Host Code: ERJWZFDD
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog or in the 2019 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Night of Navy – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 2-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ panel
- Sahara Sand – Smooth Sailing die cut
- Balmy Blue – 2-1/8″ x 4-1/8″ panel
- Whisper White – Smooth Sailing die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper – two 2-5/8″ x 3-7/8″ panels
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: