Today I’m joining in the Stampers Showcase Blog Hop and we’re all showcasing Stampin’ Up! products to create floral or spring themed projects! I used the Memorable Mosaic stamp set bundle from the upcoming 2019-2020 Annual Catalog to create two birthday cards to share with you all.
The first card features a little of the pretty Garden Lane DSP (available June 4) and I adhered that to a panel of Pear Pizzazz card stock and then to a Rococo Rose (available June 4) card base with SNAIL. I stamped the images from the Memorable Mosaic stamp set (available June 4) in Soft Suede, Pear Pizzazz and Mint Macaron inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock.
I cut the tree image out with one of the Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies and adhered the panel with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I stamped the sentiment in Rococo Rose ink (available June 4) and punched it out with the Timeless Label Punch (available June 4). I added a little Pear Pizzazz 3/8″ Shimmer Ribbon and some Linen Thread under it and then adhered the sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added three Frosted & Clear Epoxy Droplets around the card front to finish it.
The second card was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #385.
I started by adhering a panel from the Mosaic Mood Specialty DSP (available June 4) to a panel of Garden Green card stock with SNAIL and then to a Terracotta Tile (available June 4) card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I cut a panel of Garden Green DSP from the Regals 6″ x 6″ DSP pack with a Rectangle Stitched Framelits die and then adhered the die cut panel to the card front with SNAIL.
I cut a circle from Crushed Curry card stock with a Stitched Shapes Framelits Die and then adhered a Flourish Thinlits die cut from Terracotta Tile card stock over it. I stamped the sentiment from the Memorable Mosaic stamp set in Terracotta Tile ink (available June 4) on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then punched it out with the coordinating Timeless Label Punch. I adhered the sentiment punch with Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish this card.
You can see a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, used to create this project at the very bottom of this blog post.
Thanks so much for stopping by to see my project! Click on the image below to hop on to the next project made by Courtney Reisig.
April 16-30 Host Code: ERJWZFDD
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog or in the 2019 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for the tree project:
- Rococo Rose – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″
- Pear Pizzazz – 2-7/8″ x 5-1/2″ panel
- Whisper White – Rectangle Stitched Framelits die cut, Timeless Label punch, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Garden Lane Designer Series Paper – 2-3/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel
Card stock cuts for the floral project:
- Terracotta Tile – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, Flourish Thinlits die cut
- Garden Green – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Crushed Curry – Stitched Shapes Framelits die cut
- Whisper White – Timeless Label punch 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Mosaic Mood Specialty Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
- Regals 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – Rectangle Stitched Framelits die cut
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: