I used the Stampin’ Up! Floral Essence stamp set bundle from the upcoming 2019-2020 Annual Catalog and the Celebrate You Thinlits dies to create a quick card to share with you today. I did a video tutorial for making this card on my Facebook page yesterday. I’ve also uploaded it to my YouTube Channel so you can view it there too!
My card was inspired by Hand Stamped Sentiments #313. Specifically the image on the lower left.
I started by adhering a panel from the Wood Textures DSP Stack to a panel of Granny Apple Green card stock with SNAIL. Then I stamped the flower image from the Floral Essence photopolymer stamp set six times in Grapefruit Grove ink on a panel of Grapefruit Grove card stock. I punched the flowers out with the Perennial Flower Punch and adhered them together and to the card front with Glue Dots.
I stamped the leaf images from the Floral Essence stamp set in Granny Apple Green ink four times on a panel of Granny Apple Green card stock and punched them out with the Leaf Punch. I snipped the stems a bit and adhered the leaves with Glue Dots to the card front. I cut the sentiment and branches from Champagne Foil Sheets with the Celebrate You Thinlits Dies and Foliage Frame Framelits Dies. I adhered the sentiment with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and the branches with Glue Dots.
I adhered the Perennial Essence Floral Centers (available June 4) to the centers of the flowers and then adhered the panel to a Grapefruit Grove card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish it.
I stamped the sentiment from the Picture Perfect Birthday photopolymer stamp set in Grapefruit Grove ink and the flower images from the Floral Essence stamp set in Grapefruit Grove, Daffodil Delight and Granny Apple Green inks on a Whisper White card stock panel to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
If you’re interested in seeing my video tutorial for this card, you can watch it on YouTube here (if you’re viewing this blog post by email, click here to go over to my blog post to see the video link):
If you’d prefer to view the video on my Facebook Page, click here.
May 1-15 Host Code: YGUV2NGR
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog or in the 2019 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
We hope you’re ready for a ray of sunshine in your life, because the Everything Is Rosy Product Medley is almost here! This exclusive, limited-time collection of coordinating, petal-packed products has everything you need to let your creativity bloom.
WHAT IS A PRODUCT MEDLEY?
Product medleys are new to Stampin’ Up!. In addition to being filled to the brim with cute, coordinating products, we’ve designed our product medleys to provide you with endless creative possibilities.
The Everything Is Rosy Product Medley includes these exclusive products:
- Everything Is Rosy Photopolymer Stamp Set—18 stamps
- Everything Is Rosy Dies—10 dies; largest die 2-7/8″ x 1″
- 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Stack—48 sheets; 8 each of 6 double-sided designs
- 6″ x 6″ rose gold foil paper—8 sheets
- Printed die cuts—2 sheets
- Rose gold die cuts—4 sheets; 2 each of 2 designs
- Rose gold adhesive backed mirror embellishments—60 embellishments; 1/4″
- Melon Mambo 1/4″ Ruched Ribbon—10 yards
- Night of Navy/Rose Gold 3/8″ Metallic –Edge Ribbon—10 yards
- Rose Gold Shimmer Paint—1/2 oz.
Sales Period: May 1–31, 2019
- The Everything Is Rosy Product Medley will be available for purchase until May 31, 2019—or while supplies last.
- The Everything Is Rosy Product Medley is $80 and the item number is: 150059.
- All order types qualify for this promotion (e.g., customer, workshop, and online).
- No order limits apply to the Everything Is Rosy Product Medley during the sales period.
- The Everything Is Rosy Product Medley is eligible for Stampin’ Rewards with qualifying orders.
- The Everything Is Rosy Product Medley may be added to a Starter Kit.
- Sales Period Ends: while supplies last or May 31, 2019; 11:50 PM (MT), whichever comes first.
- These items will not be in the upcoming Annual Catalog or any future publication, you can only get them by ordering the Product Medley beginning May 1!
Here is a flyer with the item number and pricing. Click the image below to open up the full size flyer:
Click here to head over to my online store to pick up the Everything Is Rosy Product Medley Now!
I’m kicking off ordering of the amazing Everything Is Rosy product medley by offering a double Running Shoe Reward point ordering special through May 7!!
The Double Reward Point Offer:
You’ll get DOUBLE Running Shoe Reward points for every order of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed through my online store between now and Tuesday, May 7!! This ordering bonus applies to any order of $50+, whether it includes the product medley or not.
Don’t forget to add the Host Code below if your order is under $150 to get your free thank you gift (don’t apply the code to orders over $150 they will automatically get the free thank you gift AND you get host rewards of your own!). For more information about my Running Shoe Reward points (my buyer reward program), click here. Let me know if you have any questions.
Have fun shopping!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Grapefruit Grove – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″, six Perennial Flower Punches
- Granny Apple Green – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, four Leaf Punches
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Champagne Foil Sheets – Celebrate You Thinlits die cut, four Foliage Frames Framelits die cuts
- Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: