I used the Stampin’ Up! Lemon Zest and Sunny Days stamp sets and the Lemon Builder Punch to create a fun card to share today. These items are all on the retiring list so be sure to get yours before they’re gone forever on June 3!
My card design was inspired by the sketch from SugarPea Mix It Up Challenge #55.
I started by stamping the sentiment from the Sunny Days stamp set in Old Olive ink on a panel Bird Ballad DSP (available June 4). I adhered the DSP panel to a panel of Whisper White card stock with SNAIL and then to a Petal Pink card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered a smaller panel of Bird Ballad DSP to a panel of Whisper White card stock and then to the card front with SNAIL. I stamped the lemon and leaves images from the Lemon Zest stamp set in Daffodil Delight and Old Olive inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I punched the images out with the Lemon Builder Punch and adhered them with Glue Dots to the card front.
I inked the lemon slice image in Petal Pink ink and used a Blender Pen to remove the ink from the rind. I colored the rind with a Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Write Marker and then stamped the image on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I punched the lemon slice out with the 1-3/4″ Circle Punch (also retiring June 3) and adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I added three Petal Pink sequins from the Basic Adhesive-Backed Sequins to finish it.
I adhered a strip of the Bird Ballad DSP to a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’m kicking off ordering of the amazing Everything Is Rosy product medley by offering a double Running Shoe Reward point ordering special through May 7!!
The Double Reward Point Offer:
You’ll get DOUBLE Running Shoe Reward points for every order of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed through my online store between now and Tuesday, May 7!! This ordering bonus applies to any order of $50+, whether it includes the product medley or not.
Don’t forget to add the Host Code below if your order is under $150 to get your free thank you gift (don’t apply the code to orders over $150 they will automatically get the free thank you gift AND you get host rewards of your own!). For more information about my Running Shoe Reward points (my buyer reward program), click here. Let me know if you have any questions.
Have fun shopping!!
May 1-15 Host Code: YGUV2NGR
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog or in the 2019 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
WHAT IS A PRODUCT MEDLEY?
Product medleys are new to Stampin’ Up!. In addition to being filled to the brim with cute, coordinating products, we’ve designed our product medleys to provide you with endless creative possibilities.
The Everything Is Rosy Product Medley includes these exclusive products:
- Everything Is Rosy Photopolymer Stamp Set—18 stamps
- Everything Is Rosy Dies—10 dies; largest die 2-7/8″ x 1″
- 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Stack—48 sheets; 8 each of 6 double-sided designs
- 6″ x 6″ rose gold foil paper—8 sheets
- Printed die cuts—2 sheets
- Rose gold die cuts—4 sheets; 2 each of 2 designs
- Rose gold adhesive backed mirror embellishments—60 embellishments; 1/4″
- Melon Mambo 1/4″ Ruched Ribbon—10 yards
- Night of Navy/Rose Gold 3/8″ Metallic –Edge Ribbon—10 yards
- Rose Gold Shimmer Paint—1/2 oz.
Sales Period: May 1–31, 2019 while supplies last!
Click the image below to head over to my online store to get yours now!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Petal Pink – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Whisper White – seven Lemon Builder Punches, 1-7/8″ x 4-1/2″ panel, two 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels (one inside card)
- Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 1-3/4″ x 4-3/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: