I used the Stampin’ Up! Everything Is Rosy Product Medley to create a quick birthday card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge 435.
I started by adhering a panel from the Everything is Rose 6″ x 6″ DSP Stack to the front of a Night of Navy card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I punched the corners of another panel from the Everything Is Rosy DSP with the corner rounder from the Detailed Trio Punch. I cut the panel into two pieces and then adhered those pieces with SNAIL to a panel of Night of Navy card stock that I’d also punched with the Detailed Trio Punch. I adhered the layered panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Everything Is Rosy photopolymer stamp set in Night of Navy ink on one of the Rose Gold Die Cuts and then adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I stamped the flower and leaf images from the Everything is Rosy stamp set in Melon Mambo and Night of Navy inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock. Some of the images were stamped on scrap paper once before stamping on the Whisper White panel.
I cut the stamped images out with the coordinating Everything Is Rosy Dies. I also cut a panel of the Rose Gold 6″ x 6″ Foil Sheets with one of the Everything Is Rosy Dies. I adhered the die cut pieces with Glue Dots and Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added three Pearl Basic Jewels to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Everything Is Rosy stamp set in Night of Navy ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock on the inside of the card. I added strips of Everything Is Rosy DSP to the bottom of the panel to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, used to create this project at the very bottom of this blog post.
Facebook Live – Lunchtime Live at 12:00 Noon ET Today!
I’m doing a “Lunchtime Live” series on Facebook and I’ll be going live with a card project every Tuesday at lunchtime! Stop by my Facebook page today at 12:00 noon ET to see my Bloom & Grow card project!
I’m kicking off ordering of the amazing Everything Is Rosy product medley by offering a double Running Shoe Reward point ordering special through May 7!!
The Double Reward Point Offer:
You’ll get DOUBLE Running Shoe Reward points for every order of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed through my online store between now and Tuesday, May 7!! This ordering bonus applies to any order of $50+, whether it includes the product medley or not.
Don’t forget to add the Host Code below if your order is under $150 to get your free thank you gift (don’t apply the code to orders over $150 they will automatically get the free thank you gift AND you get host rewards of your own!). For more information about my Running Shoe Reward points (my buyer reward program), click here. Let me know if you have any questions.
Have fun shopping!!
May 1-15 Host Code: YGUV2NGR
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog or in the 2019 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
WHAT IS A PRODUCT MEDLEY?
Product medleys are new to Stampin’ Up!. In addition to being filled to the brim with cute, coordinating products, we’ve designed our product medleys to provide you with endless creative possibilities.
The Everything Is Rosy Product Medley includes these exclusive products:
- Everything Is Rosy Photopolymer Stamp Set—18 stamps
- Everything Is Rosy Dies—10 dies; largest die 2-7/8″ x 1″
- 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Stack—48 sheets; 8 each of 6 double-sided designs
- 6″ x 6″ rose gold foil paper—8 sheets
- Printed die cuts—2 sheets
- Rose gold die cuts—4 sheets; 2 each of 2 designs
- Rose gold adhesive backed mirror embellishments—60 embellishments; 1/4″
- Melon Mambo 1/4″ Ruched Ribbon—10 yards
- Night of Navy/Rose Gold 3/8″ Metallic –Edge Ribbon—10 yards
- Rose Gold Shimmer Paint—1/2 oz.
Sales Period: May 1–31, 2019 while supplies last!
Click the image below to head over to my online store to get yours now!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Night of Navy – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Whisper White – eight Everything Is Rosy die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Everything Is Rosy 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 5″ x 3-7/8″ panel, 5/8″ x 4″ strip (inside card, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
- Rose Gold 6″ x 6″ Foil Sheets – two Everything Is Rosy die cuts
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: