I used the Stampin’ Up! Bloom & Grow stamp set bundle from the upcoming 2019-2020 Annual Catalog to create a quick card to share with you today. I did a video tutorial for making this card on my Facebook page yesterday. I’ve also uploaded it to my YouTube Channel so you can view it there too!
My card design was very loosely inspired by CAS(E) this Sketch #320.
I started by stamping the flower image from the Bloom & Grow stamp set (available June 4) in Tuxedo Black Memento ink twice on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I colored the images with Light and Dark Flirty Flamingo, Soft Sea Foam and Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack Markers and the Light Pineapple Punch Stampin’ Blends Marker and then cut them out with the coordinating Budding Blooms Dies (available June 4).
I placed the flower die cuts on a Whisper White card stock panel to help me with the spacing and then stamped the sentiment from the Bloom & Grow stamp set in Crumb Cake ink on the Whisper White card stock panel. I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Flirty Flamingo card stock and then to a Crumb Cake card base with SNAIL, then added the two die cut floral images with Stampin’ Dimensionals around the sentiment.
I colored three Rhinestone Basic Jewels with the Dark Pineapple Punch Stampin’ Blends Marker and adhered them to the card front to finish it.
I stamped the sentiment from the Parcels & Petals stamp set (available June 4) in Crumb Cake ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then stamped and colored the branch image from the Bloom & Grow stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink and Light and Dark Crumb Cake and Soft Sea Foam Blends to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
If you’re interested in seeing my video tutorial for this card, you can watch it on YouTube here (if you’re viewing this blog post by email, click here to go over to my blog post to see the video link):
I did have a few bloopers during this video so feel free to giggle along with me when you see them. 😉 If you’d prefer to view the video on my Facebook Page, click here.
May 1-15 Host Code: YGUV2NGR
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog or in the 2019 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
WHAT IS A PRODUCT MEDLEY?
Product medleys are new to Stampin’ Up!. In addition to being filled to the brim with cute, coordinating products, we’ve designed our product medleys to provide you with endless creative possibilities.
The Everything Is Rosy Product Medley includes these exclusive products:
- Everything Is Rosy Photopolymer Stamp Set—18 stamps
- Everything Is Rosy Dies—10 dies; largest die 2-7/8″ x 1″
- 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Stack—48 sheets; 8 each of 6 double-sided designs
- 6″ x 6″ rose gold foil paper—8 sheets
- Printed die cuts—2 sheets
- Rose gold die cuts—4 sheets; 2 each of 2 designs
- Rose gold adhesive backed mirror embellishments—60 embellishments; 1/4″
- Melon Mambo 1/4″ Ruched Ribbon—10 yards
- Night of Navy/Rose Gold 3/8″ Metallic –Edge Ribbon—10 yards
- Rose Gold Shimmer Paint—1/2 oz.
Sales Period: May 1–31, 2019 while supplies last!
Click the image below to head over to my online store to get yours now!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Crumb Cake – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″
- Flirty Flamingo – 4-7/8″ x 4-1/4″ panel
- Whisper White – two Budding Blooms die cuts, 4-5/8″ x 4-1/4″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: