Waving hello from the road again today! We’re heading north and should be at the new house in Mendham, NJ by this evening. Yay!! I used the Stampin’ Up! Lilypad Lake stamp set bundle to create a fun congratulations card to share with you today.
My card theme was inspired by Global Design Project #GDP191.
I started by adhering a panel from the Follow Your Art DSP (available June 4) to a panel of Coastal Cabana card stock with SNAIL and then to a Bermuda Bay card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Then I stamped the sentiment from the Lilypad Lake stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Woven Threads DSP (available June 4). I adhered the stamped panel with SNAIL to a panel of Sahara Sand card stock and then to the card front with SNAIL.
I stamped the water image from the Lilypad Lake stamp set in Pool Party ink on a panel of Pool Party card stock and then adhered it to a panel of Coastal Cabana card stock with SNAIL. I adhered the stamped panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I stamped the bird, sun and boat images from the Lilypad Lake stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and colored them with Light and Dark Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral and Crumb Cake, Dark Pineapple Punch and Poppy Parade and Light Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends Markers. I used the Color Lifter on the bird image to lighten the Smoky Slate.
I cut the stamped images out with the coordinating Lakeside Dies and then adhered them with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the card front. I cut two of the grass images with Lakeside Dies from Granny Apple Green card stock and then adhered them with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I added a Glitter Enamel Dot to finish the card front.
I stamped the bird from the Lilypad Lake stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink and then colored it with the Light Smoky Slate and Color Lifter Stampin’ Blends Markers on a Whisper White card stock panel inside the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
June 1-15 Host Code: XNZP3JTU
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog or in the 2019 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
LAST-CHANCE PRODUCTS—DISCOUNTING SOME ITEMS
Click here to head over to my online store to start shopping the sale now!!
Click here to see the list of items that will be discounted from the 2018-19 Annual Catalog retiring list.
Click here to see the list of items that will be discounted from the 2019 Occasions Catalog retiring list.
The products are only available while supplies last so order soon to make sure that you get your goodies on sale!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Bermuda Bay – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Sahara Sand – 2-3/8″ x 4-5/8″ panel
- Coastal Cabana –2-3/8″ x 4″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Granny Apple Green – two Lakeside die cuts
- Pool Party – 2-1/4″x 3-7/8″ panel
- Whisper White – 3-3/4″ x 3-7/8″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Follow Your Art Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
- Woven Threads Designer Series Paper – 2-1/4″ x 4-1/2″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: