I used the Stampin’ Up! To A Wild Rose stamp set bundle that will be available tomorrow to create my card to share today. I did a little CASEing from the new catalog for my card. 🙂
I started by adhering a panel from the 2019-2021 In Color 6″ x 6″ DSP (available June 4) to a Thick Whisper White card base with SNAIL. I cut a flower from Whisper White card stock and three sets of leaves from Pear Pizzazz card stock and adhered them with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the card front.
Then I stamped the flower and leaf images from the To A Wild Rose stamp set (available June 4) in Rococo Rose (available June 4), Pear Pizzazz and Early Espresso inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I cut the images out with the coordinating Wild Rose Dies (available June 4) and adhered them with Glue Dots and Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the To A Wild Rose stamp set in Rococo Rose ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and cut it out with one of the Stitched Shapes Dies. I adhered the sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals and added three 2019-2021 In Color Faceted Dots (available June 4) to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of the In Color DSP to a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
June 1-15 Host Code: XNZP3JTU
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog or in the 2019 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
LAST-CHANCE PRODUCTS—DISCOUNTS ENDING TODAY!!
Click here to head over to my online store to start shopping the sale now!!
Click here to see the list of items that will be discounted from the 2018-19 Annual Catalog retiring list.
Click here to see the list of items that will be discounted from the 2019 Occasions Catalog retiring list.
The products are only available while supplies last so order soon to make sure that you get your goodies on sale!
And don’t forget to pick up any other retiring items that you are wanting, today is the LAST day to get any retiring goodies from the 2018-19 Annual Catalog and the 2019 Occasions Catalog!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Whisper White – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″
- Pear Pizzazz – three Wild Rose die cuts
- Whisper White – six Wild Rose die cuts, Stitched Shapes die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- 2019-2021 In Color 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 1″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 5/8″ x 5-1/4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: