I used the Stampin’ Up! Rooted in Nature stamp set to create a masculine thank you card for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a sketch challenge this week and here is what I created for it.
Here is the sketch that we’re using this week:
I started by stamping the wood texture image from the Gallery Grunge stamp set in Soft Suede ink on a panel of Sahara Sand card stock twice. Then I embossed the panel with the Subtle Embossing Folder. I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Soft Suede card stock with SNAIL and then to a Pretty Peacock card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the branch images from the Rooted In Nature stamp set in Old Olive ink on a panel of Sahara Sand card stock four times and then cut them out with the coordinating Nature’s Roots Die. I adhered the die cut branches with Glue Dots to the card front. I stamped the sentiment from the Rooted in Nature stamp set in Pretty Peacock ink on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock and then stamped the wood texture image over it without reinking.
I cut the sentiment out with a Stitched Shapes Die and adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I added three of the 2019-2021 In Color Faceted Dots around the sentiment to finish the card front.
I stamped the edges of a panel of Very Vanilla card stock with the wood texture image from the Gallery Grunge stamp set in Soft Suede ink to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Eva Dobilas
June 1-15 Host Code: XNZP3JTU
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2019-20 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Pretty Peacock – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Soft Suede – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Sahara Sand – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, four Nature’s Roots die cuts
- Very Vanilla – Stitched Shapes die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: