I used the fun new stamp set bundle from Stampin’ Up! called Dino Days to create my card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge 441.
I started by adhering a panel from the Dinoraur DSP to a Pretty Peacock card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I stamped the palm tree images from the Dino Days photopolymer stamp set in Crumb Cake and Old Olive inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Old Olive card stock with SNAIL.
I stamped the dinosaur images from the Dino Days stamp set in Mongo Melody and Pool Party inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I used the coordinating Dino Dies to cut the images out and I adhered them together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and to the Whisper White card stock panel with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I adhered a panel of Mango Melody card stock, slightly off center to the back of the Old Olive card stock panel and then adhered the tree layers to the card front with SNAIL.
I stamped the sentiment from the Dino Days stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Pool Party card stock, sprinkled it with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Rectangle Stitched Dies and then adhered looped Linen Thread to the back with Glue Dots. I adhered the sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front and added one of the Dinoraur Enamel Shapes to finish it.
I stamped the sentiment from the Dino Days stamp set in Pretty Peacock ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then added a strip of Dinoraur DSP to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Facebook Live – Lunchtime Live at 11:00 AM ET!
After our big move, I’m finally getting back to doing my “Lunchtime Live” series on Facebook. Yay!! For the remainder of the summer, I’ll be going live with a card project every Tuesday at 11:00 AM ET. Once the kids go back to school, I’ll see what time works best and we’ll either stick with 11:00 or switch back to noon ET. Stop by my Facebook page today at 11:00 AM ET to see my Here’s a Card project! Look forward to seeing you then!
June 16-30 Host Code: PUG4G2GF
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2019-20 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Pretty Peacock – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, Rectangle Stitched die cut
- Mango Melody – 3-3/8″ x 3-7/8″ panel
- Old Olive – 3-3/8″ x 3-7/8″ panel
- Pool Party – Rectangle Stitched die cut
- Whisper White – two Dino Dies die cuts, 3-1/4″ x 3-3/4″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Dinoraur Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: