I used the Stampin’ Up! Silhouette Scenes stamp set and the pretty Black Shimmer Stampin’ Emboss Powder to create a quick anniversary card to share with you today.
My card design is very loosely based on Freshly Made Sketches #392. I completely flipped the sketch around and then just did one larger sentiment rather than 3 smaller. 🙂
I started by adhering a panel from the See a Silhouette DSP to a panel of Basic Black card stock with SNAIL and then to a Blueberry Bushel card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I stamped the image from the Silhouette Scenes stamp set in VersaMark Ink on a panel of Mossy Meadow card stock, sprinkled it with Black Shimmer Embossing Powder and heat embossed it.
I cut the image out with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and then adhered it to a panel of Basic Black card stock and then to the card front with SNAIL. I stamped the sentiment from the Silhouette Scenes stamp set in StazOn Jet Black ink on a panel of Blueberry Bushel card stock and cut it out with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies.
I adhered Silver Metallic Thread to the back of the sentiment die cut with Glue Dots and then adhered the sentiment to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added a single Rhinestone Basic Jewel next to the sentiment to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Beautiful Bouquet photopolymer stamp set in Blueberry Bushel ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then adhered a strip of See a Silhouette DSP to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
June 16-30 Host Code: PUG4G2GF
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2019-20 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Blueberry Bushel – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, Rectangle Stitched die cut
- Basic Black – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 2-3/4″ x 4-1/8″ panel
- Mossy Meadow – Rectangle Stitched die cut
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- See a Silhouette Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 5/8″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: