I used the Stampin’ Up! Here’s A Card stamp set and some of the beautiful Pressed Petals Speciality DSP to create a quick birthday card to share with you today. I did a video tutorial for making this card on my Facebook page yesterday. I’ve also uploaded it to my YouTube Channel so you can view it there too!
My card design was inspired by TGIF Challenge #216.
I started by adhering a panel from the Pressed Petals Specialty DSP to a Soft Suede card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I punched the end of a wide strip of Pressed Petals DSP with the Banner Triple Punch and then used a scissors to distress the edges a bit. I adhered the banner to the card front with SNAIL.
I stamped the sentiment from the Here’s A Card stamp set in Rococo Rose ink on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock and then cut it out with one of the Petal Labels Dies. I sponged the edges of the die cut with Soft Suede ink and then adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to a die cut from Rococo Rose card stock with one of the other Petal Labels Dies. I sponged the edges of the Rococo Rose die cut with Soft Suede ink and then adhered it to the card front with SNAIL.
I colored three Rhinestone Basic Jewels with the Dark Rococo Rose Stampin’ Blends Marker and adhered them around the sentiment to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Forever Lovely photopolymer stamp set in Rococo Rose ink on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock and then added a strip of Pressed Petals DSP to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
If you’re interested in seeing my video tutorial for this card, you can watch it on YouTube here (if you’re viewing this blog post by email, click here to go over to my blog post to see the video link):
June 16-30 Host Code: PUG4G2GF
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2019-20 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Rococo Rose – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, Petal Labels die cut
- Very Vanilla – Petal Labels die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Pressed Petals Specialty Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 2″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: